What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***** Official Westworld Thread ***** (1 Viewer)

Rohn Jambo

Footballguy
Let the hype begin.  :excited:   Malick + Robots = Westworld

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OM8HNuRLIBI

The main cast:

* Anthony Hopkins as Dr. Robert Ford, the brilliant creative director of Westworld.
* Ed Harris as the Man in Black, a mysterious villain.
* Evan Rachel Wood as Dolores Abernathy, a Western girl who discovers her entire life is an elaborately constructed lie.
* James Marsden as Teddy Flood, a newly arrived gunslinger in pursuit of a local beauty.
* Thandie Newton as Maeve Millay, the beautiful and sharp madame of Westworld.
* Jeffrey Wright as Bernard Lowe, head of the Westworld Programming Division and creator of artificial people.
* Rodrigo Santoro as Harlan Bell, a wanted man bent on survival.
* Ben Barnes as Logan, a louche bachelor and veteran Westworld guest. His hedonistic romp through Westworld is equally motivated by self-indulgence and a desire to help his friend, William.
* Jimmi Simpson as William, a reluctant first time visitor to Westworld, joining his friend, Logan. Initially dismissive of the park’s more lascivious attractions, he slowly uncovers a deeper meaning to the park’s narrative.
* Tessa Thompson as Charlotte Hale, a mysterious and savvy provocateur with a unique perspective on Westworld.
* Sidse Babett Knudsen as Theresa Cullen, Westworld’s terse operations leader, responsible for keeping the park from sliding into unscripted chaos.
* Shannon Woodward as Elsie King, a rising star in the Programming Division tasked with odd behavior in the park's artificial beings.
* Ingrid Bolsø Berdal as Armistice, a brutal and ruthless bandit.
* Clifton Collins Jr. as Lawrence, a charming but lethal outlaw, with a knack for maneuvering and negotiating the various criminal elements of Westworld.
* Simon Quarterman as Lee Sizemore, Westworld's narrative director, whose artistic temperament aggravates his co-workers.
* Angela Sarafyan as Clementine Pennyfeather, an artificial being and one of Westworld's most popular attractions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been waiting for this one to start for a loooooong time. I must admit Im a little worried how they stopped shooting for a bit.

In.  I might consider subscribing to HBO on demand or whatever, to get this and GoT.

It's on HBO so it has to be good, right?

:fingerscrossed:

I too, was infatuated with the movie as a kid. 

So... Coming up this weekend. The trailer doesn't do a whole lot for me, but the cast and the HBO pedigree does, so label me officially as "excited."

Users who are viewing this thread