What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Explosions in Istanbul (1 Viewer)

The good news is that they couldn't get themselves past the first security check. The bad news is that they blew themselves up at the first security check.

2016 is such a ####ty year. 

Thoughts and wishes to those harmed and their loved ones. Can't imagine how one begins to cope with something of this magnitude. 

:sadbanana:

Seems like we can either stand idly by while the battleground is determined against our will or define the battleground ourselves with trained personnel.

I'm blaming that one YouTube video.

Religion of peace. Spreading their cultural diversity. To say otherwise makes you a racist bigot.

This happened like 2.5 hours ago.  Pretty crazy that you know all the details.
Keep your head in the sand. Pretty sure it wasn't a girl scout troop that carried this out.  There is a huge problem in the world of a radical sect of a certain religion.  The sooner the civilized world confronts and attempt to wipe these guys off the face of the earth the better.

Keep your head in the sand. Pretty sure it wasn't a girl scout troop that carried this out. There is a huge problem in the world of a radical sect of a certain religion. The sooner the civilized world confronts and attempt to wipe these guys off the face of the earth the better.
But how?

I'm not a military strategist but we need to wipe them  out completely and totally.  Choke off their funding, take the fight to their strongholds and hunt them down, one by one if necessary, until they are all dead as they won't stop. 

Listen, I pray this never happens but do we need to wait until they get their hands on a nuclear/dirty bomb and render a Western city uninhabitable for years.  These guys aren't stopping therefore the civilized world has an obligation to end them.

I'm not a military strategist but we need to wipe them  out completely and totally.  Choke off their funding, take the fight to their strongholds and hunt them down, one by one if necessary, until they are all dead as they won't stop. 

Listen, I pray this never happens but do we need to wait until they get their hands on a nuclear/dirty bomb and render a Western city uninhabitable for years.  These guys aren't stopping therefore the civilized world has an obligation to end them.
You honestly think it is possible to rid the world of terrorism?

Now, you guys aren't among the chorus of people saying Obama's the WERST EVAR!!!  in part because of his drone program, right?

They're being contained. If they get their hands on biological or nuclear weapons, then I'm worried. In the long run, this is bad for ISIS, if indeed it was them.

Keep your head in the sand. Pretty sure it wasn't a girl scout troop that carried this out.  There is a huge problem in the world of a radical sect of a certain religion.  The sooner the civilized world confronts and attempt to wipe these guys off the face of the earth the better.
Now I feel stupid.

They're being contained. If they get their hands on biological or nuclear weapons, then I'm worried. In the long run, this is bad for ISIS, if indeed it was them.
:lmao:  I don't care what side of the aisle you are on, this is hilarious. Contained.  :lmao:

Bad for ISIS.  :lmao:

Comedy gold in here.

some ''expert'' on CNN said it didnt add up that ISIS would attack an airport that they use to ship there fighters around the world...why would they draw extra attention and beef up the security...just an interesting point if true

And which of these things do you think we are not doing?

This happened like 2.5 hours ago.  Pretty crazy that you know all the details.
You're right I don't know all the details, but lets make a bet anyway. I'll take the Muslims and you take everyone else in the whole world.

I think we are containing ISIS and defeating them. I don't think it's a laughing matter at all. 

But we face the same problem the Israelis have faced for years: no matter how much we defeat them, so long as they have a few fanatics willing to blow themselves up we're at risk. And the more we defeat them the more they're likely to do this. Nobody has yet figured out a good plan to  combat terrorism. 

I know one thing though: guys like Dexter who blame the entire Muslim religion are NOT helping. They're making it worse. 

Users who are viewing this thread