What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***SPOILER THREAD Big Brother 18**** (1 Viewer)

Spoiler thread kinda sucks when the first post shows up just under the thread title on the main forums page.

I have a link to the live feeds that Tom sent me last year. Still works for this season. PM me if interested.

Finally the game of Big Brother starts. Natalie saving the season.  James had better not wimp out now

Last edited by a moderator:
Never mind. Will try and post gif  of Natalie going off on Paulie when I get home

First DE in a long time that could shake up the house. Hopefully the "should know her place and keep her mouth shut Jersey girl" finish the job and Paulie goes home. Was fun to watch the spy girls end Paulies chance of winning BB18

First DE in a long time that could shake up the house. Hopefully the "should know her place and keep her mouth shut Jersey girl" finish the job and Paulie goes home. Was fun to watch the spy girls end Paulies chance of winning BB18
Are the Spy Girls still a thing? I don't see Nat and Bridgette talk game on the shows.

I caught some of BBAD last night. I just hope James doesn't decide to stick with the guys. I saw him talking to them and I hope he was just lying to them when he said he had their backs.

Yeah. They caused Paulie to throw any chance of winning even if he is in final 2, as he threw away 4 possible  jury votes and Day won't vote for after she gets the scoop. 

I caught some of BBAD last night. I just hope James doesn't decide to stick with the guys. I saw him talking to them and I hope he was just lying to them when he said he had their backs.
After BBAD Paulie went all badass at Natalie. James picked Natalies side. 

After BBAD Paulie went all badass at Natalie. James picked Natalies side. 
Yeah, I saw a big "FU Paulie" gif from Nat earlier. 

This should be an epic 24 hours in the house.

You just have to worry about Paulie winning the POV.  He's been damn near unbeatable.  Would they back door him tonight in hopes he doesnt play the veto? 

Yeah, I saw a big "FU Paulie" gif from Nat earlier. 

This should be an epic 24 hours in the house.

You just have to worry about Paulie winning the POV.  He's been damn near unbeatable.  Would they back door him tonight in hopes he doesnt play the veto? 
Yeah. 

No way he's not that bad. But he will have the round trip ticket and go right back in. 
Not to be the conspiracy theory guy, but do we know where all their tickets are right now?  Do the HG stash them away in their own bags?  Or does production take them back? 

The HG don't walk out with them...Julie always has them. 

Not to be the conspiracy theory guy, but do we know where all their tickets are right now?  Do the HG stash them away in their own bags?  Or does production take them back? 

The HG don't walk out with them...Julie always has them. 
I'm pretty sure they take them out of their bag and give them to Julie when they walk out.

If they are going rig it they would be terrible producers if they don't give it to Natalie. She is reaching Jordan level popularly. Your franchise has a rising star.

They are locked into the HoH room a few hours before the live show starts. They could easily switch out a card

Man, such a disappointing episode.  I had such high hopes, that was the easiest way out tonight.

Man, such a disappointing episode.  I had such high hopes, that was the easiest way out tonight.
And it only took 2 questions to crown a winner for the 2nd HOH.Does anybody live near the studio where they film this and scream over the wall you all suck?Horrendous.

Not sure which annoys me more.Nicole and her constant whining or Corey and his crazy eyes,dude just creeps me out with those things.

The plan as of now is to throw up Paulie/Corey which I agree with.If one wins the POV Nicole goes up in his place with Paulie as the main target.The great thing is none of the 3 have a clue this is coming.

The plan as of now is to throw up Paulie/Corey which I agree with.If one wins the POV Nicole goes up in his place with Paulie as the main target.The great thing is none of the 3 have a clue this is coming.
I don't watch any of the feeds but I don't get why Victor would do this unless he feels he has to to stay in everyone's good graces.  

Does he really think that whichever two stay wouldn't be after him and it's not like James and Natalie will keep him around.  Drag the unlikable people as far along as you can so there's bigger targets in the house.

I don't watch any of the feeds but I don't get why Victor would do this unless he feels he has to to stay in everyone's good graces.  

Does he really think that whichever two stay wouldn't be after him and it's not like James and Natalie will keep him around.  Drag the unlikable people as far along as you can so there's bigger targets in the house.
With Paulie a comp beast you really have to get him out as soon as you can no matter how much he may or may not be coming after you.Let's not forget Paulie was the one who already had sent Victor home once as well.

With Paulie a comp beast you really have to get him out as soon as you can no matter how much he may or may not be coming after you.Let's not forget Paulie was the one who already had sent Victor home once as well.
No way Paulie wins the whole thing - he's the one person I'd want to keep around as long as I could keep him at arms length.

Seems to me that a better thing to do would be to target the couple and just say it's too much power - either James/Natalie or Corey/Nicole.  

Seems to me that a better thing to do would be to target the couple and just say it's too much power - either James/Natalie or Corey/Nicole.  
I think Corey and Nicole are the secondary plan for sure but James and Nat are now in good with Paul and Victor so I don't see that going down given the current flip that went down.

I just don't agree that you let a threat stay who is also very good at comps do anymore damage and who also has already sent you packing once.I also think Corey will be a lost puppy if Paulie is gone with only Nicole(who sucks at this)left.

Paulie and James supposedly got into a war of words off the feeds. I think people just grew tired of Paulie' s #### and don't want him around. 

Paulie and James supposedly got into a war of words off the feeds. I think people just grew tired of Paulie' s #### and don't want him around. 
What was really surprising for me was how long it took them to finally figure out Paulie was behind all of the moves.It's almost as though most of them were sleepwalking through the first couple months and not paying any attention to what was going on.Have to say though watching Paulie squirm has been entertaining if nothing else.The guy never stops talking and most of the time is just digging himself deeper in the hole he has already made.

Users who are viewing this thread