What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***SPOILER THREAD Big Brother 18**** (1 Viewer)

James drops so Nicole can get a letter from her family so she is the new HOH.My first guess is Victor and Paul go right back up on the block,

James drops so Nicole can get a letter from her family so she is the new HOH.My first guess is Victor and Paul go right back up on the block,
James was in a tough situation. Do you trust Nicole this week? Especially when Paul can be very persuasive. Or do you go ahead and win HoH this week, sit out next week, and trust your "final 4" of Natalie, Nicole and Corey going up against Vic and Paul in next week's HoH comp? He was in a no-win situation.

I bet she puts up Meech and Paul, leaving Vic to be the backdoor option. 

It's hard not to root for Vic at this point. 

OMG, she is terrible.  At this point I hope Corey wins care package because with Nicole as HOH she isn't putting up Corey no matter what.
She really only has 3 options, right?  It doesn't make sense to make a deal with Paul/Victor and nominate Natalie/James as the former are better in comps.  Michelle is just a floater - back door Paul or vote out Victor.  I think either works out for the showmance 4.  I will hate if those 4 make it to the end because it seems like all the people who attempted to play the game have gone home.

Looks like Michelle is the target. Michelle and Paul is the plan if Michelle comes down she will put up Nat. Nicole wants to go to the final 4 with Paul and Victor.

Does anyone know whats gonna go down?  Every time I check out the feeds on twitter I can't figure it out. 

4 > 2 - the only thing they could have done better (IMO) would have been to take down Paul, put up James and vote him out.
Nicole has no chance to win the half million with this move, that is the ultimate goal and why it was stupid.   It would have been seen as a strong move to take out Paul as opposed to Michelle who has won one competition all summer.

Such a weak move to vote out Meech.   I figured Nic voting out Paul was just production fluff. 

I get the safe move, but damn....Meech never had any power and was an easy target every week. 

Nicole is left in a house full of great competitors.  I don't think she stands a chance. 

Guess Vic puts up James and Nat?  He might have a big move in him.  He's a gamer. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a weak move to vote out Meech.   I figured Nic voting out Paul was just production fluff. 

I get the safe move, but damn....Meech never had any power and was an easy target every week. 

Nicole is left in a house full of great competitors.  I don't think she stands a chance. 

Guess Paul puts up James and Nat?  He might have a big move in him.  He's a gamer. 
I only agree if she had taken the chance to get James or Natalie out.  If she gets rid of Paul or Vic then basically everybody left in the house is going to nominate her next.  As it is now, she had a 60% chance of not going on the block.  I see no reason for Vic to not nominate James/Natalie.  And if Corey had won then they could then put Vic/Paul up if they wanted.  I don't see the downside to what they did.

I only agree if she had taken the chance to get James or Natalie out.  If she gets rid of Paul or Vic then basically everybody left in the house is going to nominate her next.  As it is now, she had a 60% chance of not going on the block.  I see no reason for Vic to not nominate James/Natalie.  And if Corey had won then they could then put Vic/Paul up if they wanted.  I don't see the downside to what they did.
I was disappointed because it was the safe move. 

It likely keeps her there another week, but she should start thinking about having to compete.  She'll struggle in the comps with those that are left. 

I was disappointed because it was the safe move. 

It likely keeps her there another week, but she should start thinking about having to compete.  She'll struggle in the comps with those that are left. 
She just won a pretty difficult comp to be HOH - granted James let her have it in the end but she still won.  I think she went from being on the bad side of 4 against 2 to the good side with this move.  

Disagree that everyone would nominate her next if she voted Paul out.  The target would have been Victor.

Cory won pov. Looks like Natalie is gone this week. This is the week where Victor and Paul will look back on why they lost. They needed to control the vote not Cory and Nicole.  Natalie would have worked with them James will work with N/C . Next week it will be be N/C/J against Paul for HoH.

Will be a better house with Nat out. 

Corey is the new HOH.  Guess he has to play his cards now? 

I haven't seen anything since...who would he put up?  I can see him being pretty tight with James. 

Victor and Paul with James as a replacement if either win pov. Other wise he would have to put up Nicole if one of V/P not on the block won pov and took the other off.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it's not those two he doesn't know how to play the game.
Yep - as Mile High pointed out he really had no choice - If either wins POV they take themselves down and James goes up.  James wins he has to keep them the same unless he wants Nicole to go home which doesn't make a lot of sense.  

Paul and Victor have no choice but to win POV now - Corey and Nicole are sitting pretty this week. I'm hoping Victor figures out a way to win.

I kind of hate that they do the veto on Saturday because now we basically wait all week and know exactly what will happen.  This is going to be a boring week.

so who has the best odds to win?

i feel like cliff michie or tommy with maybe tommy having the best chance.  Cliff should kill all the question challenges as he’s been studying a ton. I think michie will won the physical challenges going forward as i think he had been throwing stuff.  Also i feel the jury will be super bitter so not sure Mitchie will win.  I could see someone bringing a Jess or sis to the end and then Jess or sis winning to cap off an awful season.

I kind of hate that they do the veto on Saturday because now we basically wait all week and know exactly what will happen.  This is going to be a boring week.

so who has the best odds to win?

i feel like cliff michie or tommy with maybe tommy having the best chance.  Cliff should kill all the question challenges as he’s been studying a ton. I think michie will won the physical challenges going forward as i think he had been throwing stuff.  Also i feel the jury will be super bitter so not sure Mitchie will win.  I could see someone bringing a Jess or sis to the end and then Jess or sis winning to cap off an awful season.
I’m guessing he is target #1 now so doubt he can last.

Is anyone in the house suspicious that Christie and Tommy knew each outside the game? After Christie's blabbing, I would have expected it to be discussed and dissected, but that wasn't shown show on TV if it happened.

Is anyone in the house suspicious that Christie and Tommy knew each outside the game? After Christie's blabbing, I would have expected it to be discussed and dissected, but that wasn't shown show on TV if it happened.
Na i don’t think so.  At one point someone wanted to make up a rumor about it but i don’t think anyone suspects it or it has been talked about.

Users who are viewing this thread