What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***SPOILER THREAD Big Brother 18**** (1 Viewer)

When is the POV thing, today?  If I were Jackson, I'd put up Tommy next to her.  Regardless, he's (Jackson) everyones first target so may as well get one of them out guaranteed...

Last edited by a moderator:
When is the POV thing, today?  If I were Jackson, I'd put up Tommy next to her.  Regardless, he's (Jackson) everyones first target so may as well get one of them out guaranteed...
yes later today.  I dont think Tommy is on anybodys hitlist at this point

jrt103 said:
yes later today.  I dont think Tommy is on anybodys hitlist at this point
Jackson thinks he can work with Tommy if Christie is gone.

Edited to add : Jackson didn't use the veto.

Did y’all hear that someone with a megaphone told the house that Christie and Tommy knew each other.  Everyone in the house heard about it too.  Seems they were instructed not to talk about it.  But they are 😂

Also Christie is on a war path trying to blow up people’s games.  Mainly nick right now.  They had a big blow up last night.  

PinkydaPimp said:
where did you see that?  what changed?  last i read it was still gonna be Christie.
On jokers bb boards. I have cbs all access but haven't really been feed watching much this season. Maybe  I'll go check it out 

Well watching the feeds, Jackson told Nicole he wanted her to vote out Sis. Reason being from what I gathered is Christie promised not to put up him or Holly and Sis didn't.  Also Cliff has agreed to vote out who Jackson wants him to. So that's 3 votes Sis with Tommy, Nick and Jess to be determined. 

Well watching the feeds, Jackson told Nicole he wanted her to vote out Sis. Reason being from what I gathered is Christie promised not to put up him or Holly and Sis didn't.  Also Cliff has agreed to vote out who Jackson wants him to. So that's 3 votes Sis with Tommy, Nick and Jess to be determined. 
Please tell me they are not voting Sis out over Christie?  

IF Christie pulls this off i mean i will be shocked and she deserves to win.  Part of me still thinks Michie is just saying that.  I have a hard time thinking he changed his mind because he was SO focused on getting her out.  As he should be.  :popcorn:

eta:  maybe he wants to try and sit next to her?  Thinking she cant get the votes to win?  which i disagree with if Tommy is in Jury.

If michie doesn't get the dirty cry baby out this week, I'm done watching. I cant stand her & it takes everything in my power not to punch my tv when she is on screen. 

I cannot stand Christie, BUT, as others have already stated, if she is able to pull this off, she deserves to win the prize.  This season has been full of foolish moves and crazy twitsts and decisions...

I guess that's why we keep watching.

Its a done deal, Sis is leaving by unanimous vote... possible 1 vote for her to stay.

Christie somehow misted her way back into the game, probably the best game move of the season so far.

Its a done deal, Sis is leaving by unanimous vote... possible 1 vote for her to stay.

Christie somehow misted her way back into the game, probably the best game move of the season so far.
:shock: any videos of some of this going down?  I need to see what she was doing.

:shock: any videos of some of this going down?  I need to see what she was doing.
I think she just came across as more honest with Jackson and Holly then Sis. Sis was just to wishy washy. Being noncommittal can kill you in BB and Survivor. 

That being said keeping Christie ( a player) over a non player like Sis is dangerous.  It's been said and proven before "Checks bounce in the Big Brother house "

Might them hearing her and tommy know each other might have influenced this in someway?

Last night did it for me. Cant watch anymore of trailer trash Christie. People in that house are the dumbest in the history of this show. Nicole & jess....2 incredible dopes.
This season is pretty bad.  But  as of now Holly is targeting nick or Christie and it’s likely Nicole or cliff will get the other nom and they want tommy to go....

I'm no fan of Christie, but she deserves some major props.  She was the biggest target in the game.  Not only does she survive she gets outs a well liked player and puts a huge target on Nick.  And honestly, she was right about Sis.   She might not have won, but she could have coasted to the top 4.   That was fantastic game play by Christie.   She remained calm in that blow up with Nick.  He came across pretty defeated.  

What does Holly do now?  I haven't looked this morning.  

And if you don't think this is a good season you might as well give up for good on this game.  This season has turned into one of the best in a long time.  8 HG's left and all 8 are pretty much even at this point.  Anything can happen.  

jb1020 said:
I'm no fan of Christie, but she deserves some major props.  She was the biggest target in the game.  Not only does she survive she gets outs a well liked player and puts a huge target on Nick.  And honestly, she was right about Sis.   She might not have won, but she could have coasted to the top 4.   That was fantastic game play by Christie.   She remained calm in that blow up with Nick.  He came across pretty defeated.  

And if you don't think this is a good season you might as well give up for good on this game.  This season has turned into one of the best in a long time.  8 HG's left and all 8 are pretty much even at this point.  Anything can happen.  

You're clearly in the minority with this opinion. Very poor game-play by entire cast. David was only one with a brain but he didn't last long.

jb1020 said:

Yea i can’t say i agree with that.  Yes it should be interesting down the stretch.  But overall it’s been pretty bad.  I think the Canada bb season spoiled me.

Also this exchange from this morning 👀

“Nick says to Tommy: if you put it in my butt how long would it take? Tommy says Man I don't know it would hurt. NT
08/24/19 12:10 AM

“Tommy says if Nick visits his apartment they will have to sleep in the same bed because he only has one. If he wins the show he will get another bed NT
08/24/19 12:05 AM”

jb1020 said:

I totally agree with you, without Christie I think this would have been a much less interesting season.

I was worried I wasn't going to enjoy watching for a few weeks, until fortunately Gra8ful imploded - since then it's been great.

:popcorn:

Right now it seems Jess and Christie will be the nominations. 
Jess needs to go.  Shes just wasted space at this point.  If Jackson or Holly don't win it will be because they never took their shot at Christie when they had the chance.  I didn't keep up with the feeds this week, but watching last night I really thought Nick had convinced them to vote her out.  It was a dumb move to vote Nick out.  

Holly is sitting pretty.  Despite being the power couple ion the house she doesn't have any enemies.  Plus shes shielded by Jackson.  With a little luck those two can just about win their way to the end.  DE will hopefully shake things up this week.  

I got a kick out of the guy that let out the "YESSSS!" when Julie announce the DE last night.  

I still say this is one of the best seasons in a while.  

Jess needs to go.  Shes just wasted space at this point.  If Jackson or Holly don't win it will be because they never took their shot at Christie when they had the chance.  I didn't keep up with the feeds this week, but watching last night I really thought Nick had convinced them to vote her out.  It was a dumb move to vote Nick out.  

Holly is sitting pretty.  Despite being the power couple ion the house she doesn't have any enemies.  Plus shes shielded by Jackson.  With a little luck those two can just about win their way to the end.  DE will hopefully shake things up this week.  

I got a kick out of the guy that let out the "YESSSS!" when Julie announce the DE last night.  

Are we watching the same show?

Its not worth arguing over, but there has been some fantastic game play this season.  We're down to 7 now and there is no clear cut favorite.  

You enjoyed bb15 Gina Marie made it to the finals?  Or bb16 when Derrick and Cody ran the entire game start to finish they Cody gift wraps the game to Derrick?  Paul getting to return and given a month of immunity.  Kaycee, Tyler and Angela coasting to the end last year?  

Comparing to the past 5-6 seasons, this one is great.  

jb1020 said:

Dude not knocking you.  But if you think this is one of the best.  Please please please download/watch the last big brother Canada.  Your mind will be blown!!!

So they let trashy Christie skate by again I see. She's so disgusting, I dont know how anyone can stand being in the same room with her. 

Users who are viewing this thread