What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

4th of July - Who's Hottest (1 Viewer)

Hottest Overall

Votes: 43 22.3%

Votes: 9 4.7%

Votes: 59 30.6%

Votes: 11 5.7%

Votes: 29 15.0%

Votes: 20 10.4%

Votes: 22 11.4%

• Total voters
Hard to tell with the 2nd group having sunglasses on for the most part. I'm voting 4 just a gut feeling despite the shades. Otherwise it'd be 3.

1 in Group 1 has an interesting Miranda Lambert look going on, and almost went there but I went with 3 and 3 overall.  The tat on 2 is hideous or else I may have gone there.  

Went with 7 in the warm up division/contest for no particular reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
#3 has the best figure pretty easily, but is bottom 2 for her face. Went with #1 in the first, #5 in the second and overall

#3 has the best figure pretty easily, but is bottom 2 for her face. Went with #1 in the first, #5 in the second and overall
Yeah 3's face is almost as punchable as 2's. You can almost hear their annoying voices. "Oh mah gawd, the doctor said I got the clap!" "I got some leftover penicillin right here in mah purse, want some?" "Yeah girl!"

Yeah 3's face is almost as punchable as 2's. You can almost hear their annoying voices. "Oh mah gawd, the doctor said I got the clap!" "I got some leftover penicillin right here in mah purse, want some?" "Yeah girl!"
Not sure I'd go that far. None of these girls are ugly. #3s figure more than makes up for her very average face, but that face was enough to disqualify her from "hottest"

Diff strokes for diff folks. Cause 3 was close to being my #1 and 5 is the least attractive of all of them for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread