What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FBG IDP content (1 Viewer)

Surprised that Eric Berry didn't even make the cut to be mentioned in the db tiers article.  Are folks so down on him that he's viewed in db3+ territory?  I thought he did pretty well for coming back from such a long hiatus last season...

The myFBG has E. Berry as the #3 (!) DB in my league behind only R. Jones and C. Graham.  Last year he was the #53 DB in my league. We have a fairly straight forward scoring setup: 

Solo Tackle = 1 point
Assist = 0.5 point
Sack = 3 points
Interception = 2 points
Forced Fumble = 2 points 
Fumble Recovery = 2 points
Pass Deflection = 1 point
Safety = 4 points
Defensive TD = 6 points
I haven't seen him ranked anywhere close to this on other sites. Any thoughts on why FBG has him ranked so highly?

Well, the 53 from last year has his slow start and part-time play while returning from his bout with cancer cooked in.  Prior to that, he was a perennial top-10 db.  

Are you looking at season-long or week 1?  He's got a juicy matchup this week which could account for a further bump.

Thanks Arodin. I was looking at season long. In my scoring format MyFGB has R. Jones at 123, C. Graham at 115 and Berry at 112 on the season. I guess they are counting on a large bounce back.

Any IDP FBGs here to explain why no Week 1 rankings are showing up on the MyFBG Classic lists?  Is it just they aren't out yet (season starts in 3 days...) or is my blame misplaced and it's just Classic MyFBG is not working.

I'm using other places to get rankings on the site, but it'd be nice to have Norton's so I could one-stop-shop with MyFBG.

Any IDP FBGs here to explain why no Week 1 rankings are showing up on the MyFBG Classic lists?  Is it just they aren't out yet (season starts in 3 days...) or is my blame misplaced and it's just Classic MyFBG is not working.

I'm using other places to get rankings on the site, but it'd be nice to have Norton's so I could one-stop-shop with MyFBG.
I always thought the defensive weekly projections ran a little later than the offensive ones.  I'm guessing they will be up by tonight??  

Pokesfan said:
I always thought the defensive weekly projections ran a little later than the offensive ones.  I'm guessing they will be up by tonight??  
You're right, Norton's are always last minute.  I think there were always someone else's projections that were up earlier, though.  I might be confusing that with the early offense projections, though.

Users who are viewing this thread