Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

lilmink

Floyd for DGB? Dynasty.

Dynasty PPR with .2pts per carry.

I was offered Michael Floyd and CJ Prosise for My DGB and Jonathan Williams.

Which Side? Do i take it?

I think Green-Beckham has quite a bit more upside than Floyd, but he may not amount to much. Floyd has a solid role, and will be very useful. I guess it comes down to whether you are the type of owner who likes to swing for the fences or not. Its a fair offer.

I would take floyd easily... in Tennessee at least it would seem the best you could eventually hope for out of DGB is what floyd is already do ing right now.

14 hours ago, travdogg said:

I think Green-Beckham has quite a bit more upside than Floyd, but he may not amount to much. Floyd has a solid role, and will be very useful. I guess it comes down to whether you are the type of owner who likes to swing for the fences or not. Its a fair offer.

x2 - totally agree with this