What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking to join a Dynasty/Keeper League (1 Viewer)

Mikeyswizz

Footballguy
Looking to join a Dynasty/Keeper League. Preferably an existing league looking to fill a spot. I want something with history that ensures it will continue going next year. Open to new dynasty leagues as well.

Mikey,

I'm just starting my search for 4 new owners for a Dynasty/Keeper League that is over 15 years old. Sadly the 2015 League Champ passed away, one owner is working & now going to night school & 2 owners just couldn't catch on to the Dynasty format. We play on MFL.com, 14 team league, 20 Keepers with a 23 man roster, only fees are $5 to pay for web-site fees. We are going to have a 24 round dispersal draft that includes draft picks & a lot of really good players once all owners are aboard. We have a 3 round Rookie/FA draft in the middle of August, This is PPR league that still has 5 of the original owners still participating. We are working on changing the playoff format for 2016.

If interested, please send me an e-mail & I'll forward you an EXCEL schedule that will show all of the available players & draft picks for the dispersal draft to be held later on this month.

My e-mail address: punishers69@yahoo.com

3 spots remaining in a $100 start-up dynasty league.  1/2 point PPR.  All money is hosted on leaguesafe with majority rules payouts.  50% deposit on the following year is required in order to trade draft picks.  Initial live draft will be scheduled when everyone has joined and paid.  Following years will have a 3-round rookie draft.  

Email me at marinerlangley@yahoo.com if you are interested or for more information.

I am getting a 12 team 2QB Dynasty Startup going this summer.  $50 buyin with money paid into leaguesafe.  Please let me know if interested.  2 spots remaining.

I would love it if you joined both of our leagues.  You would be replacing teams that left our league and moved on.  Below is the website you can go to for more information.  Click on Constitution at the top right half of the website and read it.  The league is fun and we need people to join.  Read the Constitution and then look at the website to familiarize yourself with the forums and teams etc and if you are interested, let me know and I will send you the teams that are available.

Auction: http://football.fscen.com/

Keeper/Contract: http://www.nfl.fscen.com/

Let me know what you think

Email me at schmitmatt@hotmail.com

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread