What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Looking to join a startup Dynasty League (1 Viewer)

sabresbills04

Footballguy
Looking to join a startup dynasty league.   Definitely want it to be a money league though Leaguesafe.com.

If you have any spots available in your dynasty league, or if you are starting up a new dynasty league, please let me know.

Thanks.

I have spots. It's a Dynasty, IDP, equal OFF / DEF,  cats weighted to attempt equal value, 2QB league. $50 through LeagueSafe.  4 teams make playoffs, winner gets 50% of the pot, 2nd 30%, 3rd 15% and 4th 5 %. ESPN League. 3 keepers. Draft pick trades allowed from time league is filled until draft. League closed after playoffs- no offseason.

Check it out here. http://games.espn.go.com/ffl/clubhouse?leagueId=9246&teamId=1&seasonId=2016

Last edited by a moderator:
3 spots remaining in a $100 start-up dynasty league.  1/2 point PPR.  All money is hosted on leaguesafe with majority rules payouts.  50% deposit on the following year is required in order to trade draft picks.  Initial live draft will be scheduled when everyone has joined and paid.  Following years will have a 3-round rookie draft.  

Email me at marinerlangley@yahoo.com if you are interested or for more information.

I am getting a 12 team 2QB Dynasty Startup going this summer.  $50 buyin with money paid into leaguesafe.  Please let me know if interested.  2 spots remaining.

Users who are viewing this thread