What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sniper Fires On Officers In Dallas During Black Lives Matter Protest - Five Policemen Dead, Suspect Dead (1 Viewer)

rockaction

Footballguy
From the police killing thread, a major adjunct to it. 

Eta* no link between shootings and protest reported yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very confused on what happened?  Watching CNN, and it's a mess.

NRA dude shot cops?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very confused on what happened?  Watching CNN, and it's a mess.

NRA dude shot cops?
Snipers shot cops. Watch Fox, it's doing a better job than the others because its demographic interests lie with the cops and not with the BLM movement.   

Not understanding calling this dude a suspect when they said there were 2, had one neutralized and the other cornered.

Not understanding calling this dude a suspect when they said there were 2, had one neutralized and the other cornered.
I wouldn't think that's the guy but of course he's going to be a suspect when he's rolling around with that in the crowd and then there's a shooting later.

This country is at war with itself.  So sad

My thoughts are with the families of the police officers

rascal said:
Used ar-15...and why is this legal?  At what point do we say enough?  I care if it's too early.  I'm sick of this #### 
Outlaw ar-15, wouldn't matter. It's not even the best gun for the job. Just easy to use with lots of bullets in the mag.

Fox has been on this from the beginning and LEO is more friendly with Fox, so they probably have more sources. Plus, Fox is ideologically driven, as are CNN and MSNBC. They all have their niches. It's as much an indictment of Fox as it is of CNN. 

Sister in law was at work across from bank of America bldg when this happened .  She is crying and afraid to leave her office 

but at what point does the media take some responsibility in this? They stoke the flames of racial violence in this country and then wonder why this happened.

He's actually correct. While this was going on. CNN was discussing the BLM movement. I didn't want to say it that way but that is what they were doing. They were interviewing 5 people while this was going on and were too busy filling their agenda to cut away to this apparently.

but at what point does the media take some responsibility in this? They stoke the flames of racial violence in this country and then wonder why this happened.
Never? To those turds, this is gold. They'll fan the flames as much as possible as sneaky as possible.

Where's the money in that?

One particular outlet will blame it on "the great divider," others will blame lack of gun control, etc. wash rinse repeat. 

So true.  I'm white and after watching the news etc I feel like shooting some non white people.  GD MEDIA.

My God. Did anybody see the girl in the hat while Jamaal (sp for this particular person?) was being interviewed on Fox? That is some good, good stuff. So hot.  

The picture that the Dallas PD tweeted out isn't the guy at all. Yes, he's carrying a rifle but there's video of him running with everyone else as the shootings happen. 

Also, I think the suspects are in body armor. 

Users who are viewing this thread