Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Recommended Posts

On 9/4/2019 at 3:29 PM, roarlions said:

Finished catching my psychic/steel mons, ready to fight if you are still looking for someone. We can coordinate best time to do it if interested.

mufasa60

Thanks, roar.  7 wins completed (Everyone, it seems 7 wins against another trainer translates to 7 battles. we alternated wins and my journal reports 7 battles and 4 wins.).  One more raid, and I move onto the next step, 3 excellent throws and spinning a pokestop for seven days.

Stocked up from the grocery store in advance of the coming rain; enjoying a bourbon and commiting to Anthony Miller in my flex spot tonight, while my avatar is running amok in my neighborhood while I'm sitting on my couch.  He's covered 1.8 km (up to a block and a half from my couch) since I got home.  My 10k eggs might be close to 30-40%?  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Little bit further behind than some of you, but how do you catch a Ditto?  I've been stuck on this one for three weeks.  I now have two Field Research activities that require this and have no way of completing it.  Do Dittos tend to take the form of specific creatures?  Is it consistent? Any tells I should be looking for?  Besides the "Make 5 Great Curveballs in a row", this is one of the most frustrating quests.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Peak said:

Little bit further behind than some of you, but how do you catch a Ditto?  I've been stuck on this one for three weeks.  I now have two Field Research activities that require this and have no way of completing it.  Do Dittos tend to take the form of specific creatures?  Is it consistent? Any tells I should be looking for?  Besides the "Make 5 Great Curveballs in a row", this is one of the most frustrating quests.

https://www.imore.com/how-catch-ditto-pokemon-go

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, roarlions said:

Ok.  So it looks like I need to target the following:  Venonat, Paras, Hoothoot, Sentret, Yanma, Ledyba, Whimsur, and Gulpin.  The bold ones I see everywhere.  I equate Sentret's to squirrels anymore, as they are everywhere and annoying.  Guess there's nothing left to do but to catch them for now and cross my fingers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I hate that after I spent 2 months walking a feebas they added his quest the day after I completed his evolution. Sadface

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Niantic got caught turning off shinys for a time period in their big three raids this week and are now giving players two raid passes for one day. Well, USA players that is--the European players are going to have to get up and play during the middle of the night to take advantage of this perk.

Makes you wonder how many more times they have done this with mons in the past. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

finally got 3 great throws in a row.....sheesh....

now looking for steel and psychic types.....

Bet you're looking forward to 3 excellent curve balls (not in a row)?  Not much beyond a whole lot of sentret, but hit 2 Hoothoot yesterday. I'll venture out to stock up on balls and should be able to find larger pokeman or a legendary raid, but think I can get my 3rd today.  I've been working on setting my target circle and throwing during the attack animation, but am lagging a bit.  Good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finally caught all of those steel and psychic types.  Now on to task 5/7 of A Thousand-Year Slumber.  So if anyone needs someone to battle, let me know.  Paco6464

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Blick said:

I finally caught all of those steel and psychic types.  Now on to task 5/7 of A Thousand-Year Slumber.  So if anyone needs someone to battle, let me know.  Paco6464

I haven't been playing as much lately - kind of getting bored with things but still go in at least once a day to keep my streaks going.  I haven't seen a stupid Whimsur since I moved on to task 2.  I'm not interested enough to go searching for them so god knows how long this is going to take me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally cracked the 5 Great Curveball Streak and the Evolved Feebus within the last two days.  I feel as if a great weight has been lifted off my chest.  :D

Now I just need to find that stupid Ditto...:hot:

I did open an egg from Austrailia and received a 3 star Kangaskhan.  Really cool looking kanagroo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Man, reading this thread as someone who has never played this game, this sounds like a completely foreign language. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blick said:

I finally caught all of those steel and psychic types.  Now on to task 5/7 of A Thousand-Year Slumber.  So if anyone needs someone to battle, let me know.  Paco6464

Are you Paco6464? Unfortunately we're not Ultra friends for another 5 days.  When I battled with roarlions, we found you only had to participate in 7 battles, not win 7.  We can try if you want. I'm sporkalope.

Edited by rogwadd

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Peak said:

Finally cracked the 5 Great Curveball Streak and the Evolved Feebus within the last two days.  I feel as if a great weight has been lifted off my chest.  :D

Now I just need to find that stupid Ditto...:hot:

I did open an egg from Austrailia and received a 3 star Kangaskhan.  Really cool looking kanagroo.

You change your avatar to Peak0Eggs?  I seemed to have lost slowkidz.  We've got 11 more days till Ultra and you've got 50 steel/psychic to catch. 

Regards,

sporkalope

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, rogwadd said:

Are you Paco6464? Unfortunately we're not Ultra friends for another 5 days.  When I battled with roarlions, we found you only had to participate in 7 battles, not win 7.  We can try if you want. I'm sporkalope.

I may look you next week and let you terrorize my Pokemon to get past this challenge. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, rogwadd said:

You change your avatar to Peak0Eggs?  I seemed to have lost slowkidz.  We've got 11 more days till Ultra and you've got 50 steel/psychic to catch. 

Regards,

sporkalope

Yep....that's me.  Son decided he didn't like slowkidz anymore.  lol

Working my way throught it.  Tyring to get Friendship levels up to get to the Battle level as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How exactly do you battle people?  I have been stuck with that on my todo list for a hot minute.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Slapdash said:

How exactly do you battle people?  I have been stuck with that on my todo list for a hot minute.

go to your friends list, pick one, and pick battle.

Choose 3 pokemon and go at it.

I've hatched almost 100 7k eggs across 3 accounts this week and no shiny regionals yet.  Similar to unown last week where i got none all week ($$$$$ on incubators) and then 4 in the last 24 hours.  Niantic takes a lot of heat but racking in the $$$.

Bought some aapl stock as PoGo always top 10 revenue producer for apps for them and September is going to crush it.

Edited by MikeMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, rogwadd said:

Spin my 7th day pokestop and I'm finished with this damn 1,000 Year exercise!

I'll get my 7th day spin on Saturday, can't wait.

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, roarlions said:

I'll get my 7th day spin on Saturday, can't wait.

Working from home today and need to hit the bank and the grocery store.  This is over 3 minutes after I leave the house.  I hear you!

  • Laughing 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hatched 25 7k’s so far. No shinys yet. Pretty much just junk other than one Farfetch’d and  two Kangashkans.  

Everyone has to remember to give gifts. I am sitting with three empty egg slots, but I can’t spin stops now because that will end up with 5ks I don’t want right now.

I just got done standing in the middle of the park across the street from my office waiting for a Deoxys raid to start and not one person showed.☹️. Usually that place is packed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Courtjester said:

I hatched 25 7k’s so far. No shinys yet. Pretty much just junk other than one Farfetch’d and  two Kangashkans.  

Everyone has to remember to give gifts. I am sitting with three empty egg slots, but I can’t spin stops now because that will end up with 5ks I don’t want right now.

I just got done standing in the middle of the park across the street from my office waiting for a Deoxys raid to start and not one person showed.☹️. Usually that place is packed. 

Just sent you one.  I need to clear up and/or buy more bag space.  I had -0- gifts in my bag until I was able to get out and spin stops and finish the special research.  I'll send out the 2 remaining gifts 'cuz I'm about to collect 10 each star pieces and super pineapps. Quit your bichin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sitting here with an increasing sense of FOMO.  Wasn't intending on buying more incubators (haven't for a few events).  I have 6 or 7 10k eggs from last week while grinding 2 & 5kms. I've hatched 6 7km eggs so far, receiving 2  high IV munchlax and a Mr Mime from NJ beaches  from Jeoedude and JBLgirl?, a Tauros, and 2 hi IV Kangas.  I have a second Mr Mime from Grosse Pt (shane?) during last October's 7km egg event.  I was hoping for Heracross but I haven't seen them mentioned and don't think they're happening this event.  Will probably throw some coin towards more bag space as well..

Looks like I'm going to walk the neighborhood pokestops to replenish gifts before the game.

I'm sporkalope!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just got like three Taurus in a row. Got rid of them all. 

I did just get a shiny Houndour—which is pretty cool. Daughter just got a shiny Bronzor 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys,

Sorry don't remember who is who on Pokemon.  Can you post your Pokemon name and I'll send a gift?

My number if we're not friends already... 7388 3442 3832 (Also Lehigh98 there)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Lehigh98 said:

Hey guys,

Sorry don't remember who is who on Pokemon.  Can you post your Pokemon name and I'll send a gift?

My number if we're not friends already... 7388 3442 3832 (Also Lehigh98 there)

shanespicer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Peak0Eggz.....was slowkidz

3702 0705 6213

I've gone onto the reddit site and found a few international friends as well.  I've been sending out gifts daily.  If we're not friends, send me a request.

I've only received a handful of 7k eggs.  Nothing too exciting outside the Kangaroo thing.  Got another Tauros today, but I already have 3 of those.  

Trying to get a couple of friends up to the 3rd circle for battles.  I'm close with a couple from here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've been hatching 1 or 2 7K eggs every day this week and still no Mr. Mime or Kangaskhan. Sent a few of you friend requests this morning, if any others are outside the DC area and we aren't friends yet then send me a request - 1583 6440 2523 - mufasa60.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, roarlions said:

I've been hatching 1 or 2 7K eggs every day this week and still no Mr. Mime or Kangaskhan. Sent a few of you friend requests this morning, if any others are outside the DC area and we aren't friends yet then send me a request - 1583 6440 2523 - mufasa60.

Just sent a friend request (Mojomuk). I have an extra Mr. Mime.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just went through opening some gifts and sending out.  Will run off a few of these eggs and continue through the list.  Actually have a nice 0* Farfetch'd I caught in Taiwan, but never ended up being in a pokemon phase on my trips to Europe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 3 accounts. Just hatched yet another 27 7k eggs and again no shiny. This is just like last week where I got nothing and then 4 unown in last 24 hours.  $$$$$

I also finally hit 200 gold gyms on my main account, so there's that!

 

I'm sending Friend Codes to all I see on this page and last page.  3 accounts - Mikeman, Crowsb4Hoes, and Mikey8Ball.  I'm a pretty good gift sender daily. I do delete if not received in a month or so.  Good luck!

 

Edited by MikeMan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, MikeMan said:

I have 3 accounts. Just hatched yet another 27 7k eggs and again no shiny. This is just like last week where I got nothing and then 4 unown in last 24 hours.  $$$$$

I also finally hit 200 gold gyms on my main account, so there's that!

I'm sending Friend Codes to all I see on this page and last page.  3 accounts - Mikeman, Crowsb4Hoes, and Mikey8Ball.  I'm a pretty good gift sender daily. I do delete if not received in a month or so.  Good luck!

Were you in AXP?

Is Pokemon your job?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How are you guys getting so many 7k eggs?  I think I've only opened about 10 at most over the last few weeks.  I've been doing gifts non-stop - hitting limits every day during this time, and not seeing the amount in return as you guys.  More pokeballs and revives than anything else.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hit the Mall of America again today. So many stops. I was able to send gifts to my whole friends list and still have 9 more in inventory. Also beat a 5 star raid for a Deoxis.

I really want a Mr Mine though. I don’t want to have to travel to freaking Europe to get one either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need a new friend to finish a quest from a while ago. My Trainer Code is 3395 8918 9311!

I’m Coffee4LifeYo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, madshot31 said:

I need a new friend to finish a quest from a while ago. My Trainer Code is 3395 8918 9311!

I’m Coffee4LifeYo 

Sent.  From RaiderNation

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Long day of walking with my daughter. Got all three shiny evolves of the Turtwig. Daughter got a shiny Mr. Mime from a hatch. Got my regional stuff. but my best this week was a shiny Grimer and an in the wild, shiny Houndor. 

Edited by Courtjester

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Courtjester said:

Long day of walking with my daughter. Got all three shiny evolves of the Turtwig. Daughter got a shiny Mr. Mime from a hatch. Got my regional stuff. but my best this week was a shiny Grimer and an in the wild, shiny Houndor. 

Nice job! I don't have a shiny Grimer yet. Got a shiny FarFetch'd and Sneasel from hatches this weekend that were new to me.

Shiny Mewtwo possibility in raids starting this afternoon! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Managed to find a shiny Dratini, shiny Bronzor, and a shiny Sentret.  Still can't find a Ditto.

Did manage to figure out the egg issue I was having.  Appears to be a timing issue as eggs were hatching the same time I was doing stops to load up on gifts.  I had too many 5k/10k eggs.  Used the weekend to clear some of those out and now making sure to open gifts after eggs hatch and hit the stops while incubating. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We managed to find no shinies, nothing really special, and still can't find a lvl 3 raid. Around us it seems to only be lvl 1 or 5 raids everyday. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, madshot31 said:

We managed to find no shinies, nothing really special, and still can't find a lvl 3 raid. Around us it seems to only be lvl 1 or 5 raids everyday. 

I found 2 level three raids over the weekend.  Other than that, hardly any at all - like you said, it's either level 1 or level 5.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the other day i went on a pokermon go quest and found an old wrench that was under my deck and then a bee stung me so i called it a beeazoid and smashed it to death with the wrench which was a half inch and now i call it a half incharat i am pretty good at pokerman go is what i am getting at take that to the bank bromigos 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/12/2019 at 8:11 PM, Lehigh98 said:

Hey guys,

Sorry don't remember who is who on Pokemon.  Can you post your Pokemon name and I'll send a gift?

My number if we're not friends already... 7388 3442 3832 (Also Lehigh98 there)

nas4a

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.