What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Standing and wiping? (1 Viewer)

Do you stand up while wiping after #2?

• Yes

Votes: 54 45.8%
  • No

Votes: 62 52.5%
  • Depends (on what?)

Votes: 2 1.7%

• Total voters

Arizona Ron

Footballguy
Jim Norton has mentioned this several times, I never knew this was a thing.  Do you stand up while wiping your butt?

I cant speak for the community at large, but when I stand, my cheeks tend to go closer together. Kind of seems to be the opposite of what Im looking for. 

Bidet bro checking in. You mad?  Because you don't wipe mud off your driveway you bust out the hose. 

Last edited by a moderator:
does stand & wipe make the poop retreat back in to the canal? thus potentially lessening the streaks?

fascinated here

i poop in a hole in the ground then shower afterwards :shrug:

If I don't stand and instead lean forward to gain access to the area to be cleaned... I often have a problem with little Hulk either bouncing off the porcelain or even going for a quick dip.  As that scenario is very undesirable, I stand up to wipe.

If I don't stand and instead lean forward to gain access to the area to be cleaned... I often have a problem with little Hulk either bouncing off the porcelain or even going for a quick dip.  As that scenario is very undesirable, I stand up to wipe.
#bigwillyproblems

christ, how big are your cocknballs? or maybe you need to adjust the water level??

how do you fit the paper between your cheeks when standing up?

are my buns too steely and firm for this method?

And fellas, you don't stand straight up at attention, its more like a midair squat so you can get in there and get it all clean.

Jim Norton has mentioned this several times, I never knew this was a thing.  Do you stand up while wiping your butt?
Likewise, I never knew sitting down was a thing wtf. How does the motion actually work? Cause wouldn't your hand be blocked by the toilet while sitting?

I use a combination, a few wipes sitting down, then the stand and squat wipe to ensure everything is taken care of.

I don't even understand the world I live in.  Are you standing wipers just continuing the practice your mamma's wiped you with?  The correct method is you sit, lean forward (which gives great access to the offending area), and wipe.  It offers fantastic access to the area to be wiped and you're much more still since you're not trying to stabilize your fat ### while leaning forward and squatting.

What in the name of Wild Wild Sports is going on around here?

I don't even understand the world I live in.  Are you standing wipers just continuing the practice your mamma's wiped you with?  The correct method is you sit, lean forward (which gives great access to the offending area), and wipe.  It offers fantastic access to the area to be wiped and you're much more still since you're not trying to stabilize your fat ### while leaning forward and squatting.

What in the name of Wild Wild Sports is going on around here?
If I follow your instructions, I dip my baby maker in the water I just defecated in.  No thanks.

Yes, this has been covered.

And no, stand wipers do not stand straight up. It's a bent-kneed hover or crouch. ### 6" to a foot or so off the rim, depending on height & technique. 

I have no interest in wiping my ### while still attached to the bowl, like the majority of you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only achieve maximum cleanliness with a hot wash rag.   I get some super cheap ones, and throw them away after one use.  I have a pretty huge supply at work and home.  It's by far the most expensive way to wipe (unless you hire a wiping maid), but other than using Vaseline on your bum or something to avoid sticking, I can't get 100% clean without hot water and a vigorous scrub... the stupid wet wipes are worthless to me.

I use a sponge with hot water and a mild detergent, dry with a good chamois cloth, then wax & polish the cheeks to a high gloss.

I can only achieve maximum cleanliness with a hot wash rag.   I get some super cheap ones, and throw them away after one use.  I have a pretty huge supply at work and home.  It's by far the most expensive way to wipe (unless you hire a wiping maid), but other than using Vaseline on your bum or something to avoid sticking, I can't get 100% clean without hot water and a vigorous scrub... the stupid wet wipes are worthless to me.
Fanatic about getting your bunghole clean, frivolously spending money.  It's like I don't even know you.

Yes, this has been covered.

And no, stand wipers do not stand straight up. It's a bent-kneed hover or crouch. ### 6" to a foot or so off the rim, depending on height & technique. 

I have no interest in wiping my ### while still attached to the bowl, like the majority of you. 
This its more squat wiping than stand wiping.  The cheeks are still spread apart and it creates space to eliminate the chance of your knuckles coming in contact to what's in the toilet bowl.

I remember that thread but forgot who it was. Was it you who claimed at one time you left the used washcloths in the shower for the housekeeper to collect and wash?

Squat wiper that occasionally will lean to the left.   I'm 6'4"  no possible way to do it sitting. Lol at anyone thinking you would stand straight up..#### would just run down your legs. 

I tried the roll to the side method this morning.  Wasn't bad.  Haven't made up my mind if I'm switching it up.  Maybe just at work.

Users who are viewing this thread