What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Eat cheap and healthy thread (1 Viewer)

wazoo11

Footballguy
Maybe I'll try the 24 day challenge. What do you typically eat for breakfast or lunch? I've tried eating avocados more often. I'd love to hear insight and cooking tips. 

Last edited by a moderator:
1. Drink a ton of water-I drink 4 gallons of water a day. I always make sure to tape a water bottle to my face so I can sip on it in between the gallons.

2. Eat 32 small meals a day. I eat some oatmeal at 7:12 then follow it up with a handful of almonds and 2 tablespoons of yogurt at 8:19. For lunch I nibble the crust of the bread, eat an apple and some yogurt with a handful of almonds. At 2:36 I eat a handful of almonds, fill a bathtub with water then drink it followed by a chaser of a handful of almonds. At 4:37 I eat my pre-supper which consists of half an apple, some figs and a handful of almonds. For supper I keep it light with some white chicken, half an avocado and a handful of almonds. During sleep time I have a system where I leave a handful of almonds on my pillow so I can grab one with my tongue each 27 minutes until I awake.

3. DON'T EAT UNTIL AFTER YOU WORKOUT otherwise your working out will have no affect at all. If you jog before working out your workout will have gone to waste and you actually become obese. You must make sure you don't eat from 7:13pm the following evening then jog at 5:12 on an empty stomach.

4. You need to jump from the treadmill do some lat pulldowns, run around the gym as fast as you can for 25 minutes, do 2 sets of tris, 3 sets of lumbar push-ins and 5 sets of omni-squats. If you don't do this routine it doesn't matter how many handfuls of almonds you eat. You will wither into a weak human or become obese.

5. Give yourself a cheat day. Once every 3 months I allow myself a slice of pizza.

(so it's clear I'm not plagiarizing this, I didn't write it, Cunk did)

Last edited by a moderator:
I just ate a sweet piece of Newport Creamery Jimmy Roll.  Gonna follow it up with some wings.  Burned some calories earlier when I got some dots.  Good times!

1. Drink a ton of water-I drink 4 gallons of water a day. I always make sure to tape a water bottle to my face so I can sip on it in between the gallons.

2. Eat 32 small meals a day. I eat some oatmeal at 7:12 then follow it up with a handful of almonds and 2 tablespoons of yogurt at 8:19. For lunch I nibble the crust of the bread, eat an apple and some yogurt with a handful of almonds. At 2:36 I eat a handful of almonds, fill a bathtub with water then drink it followed by a chaser of a handful of almonds. At 4:37 I eat my pre-supper which consists of half an apple, some figs and a handful of almonds. For supper I keep it light with some white chicken, half an avocado and a handful of almonds. During sleep time I have a system where I leave a handful of almonds on my pillow so I can grab one with my tongue each 27 minutes until I awake.

3. DON'T EAT UNTIL AFTER YOU WORKOUT otherwise your working out will have no affect at all. If you jog before working out your workout will have gone to waste and you actually become obese. You must make sure you don't eat from 7:13pm the following evening then jog at 5:12 on an empty stomach.

4. You need to jump from the treadmill do some lat pulldowns, run around the gym as fast as you can for 25 minutes, do 2 sets of tris, 3 sets of lumbar push-ins and 5 sets of omni-squats. If you don't do this routine it doesn't matter how many handfuls of almonds you eat. You will wither into a weak human or become obese.

5. Give yourself a cheat day. Once every 3 months I allow myself a slice of pizza.
:lmao: :lmao:

Steve Tasker said:
:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread