What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Name a popular food you have never eaten (1 Viewer)

Don't Noonan

Footballguy
After browsing GM's thread and seeing that bostonfred had never eaten a corn dog I thought this might be interesting.  I am a very picky eater and have never tried sushi, lobster, shrimp, burrito, clams, almost all seafood for that matter.

I will say I was at a client dinner last month and someone ordered a side of mac and cheese and was passing it around the table, I took some and ate some.  When looking at the bill later I saw it was lobster mac & cheese....oof.

Whatcha got.  Flame away

I really can't think of any.  Popular stuff at least.  

Probably so, maybe I'll remember when others post.  

...Durian is too non-popular.

no sushi/caviar/corn dog for me either

i'll toss in  S'Mores, and, outside of General Tso chix, Chinese food  :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I really can't think of any.  Popular stuff at least.  

Probably so, maybe I'll remember when others post.  

...Durian is too non-popular.
This is absolutely vile....After trying this I pass on strange food....That beings said, I cannot think of anything popular I have not at least tried.  OP is missing out big time!

I've never eaten peanut butter or bananas once in my life.

The smell of each of those are repulsive to me so I've never bothered tasting them.

beat that for picky! :)

Can't name a GoT character or follow a plot line without an explanation written in 3rd grade English, has never eaten a burrito or shrimp. If there was a "weirdest person on the planet that you haven't actually met" thread then I know who my answer would be. 

After browsing GM's thread and seeing that bostonfred had never eaten a corn dog I thought this might be interesting.  I am a very picky eater and have never tried sushi, lobster, shrimp, burrito, clams, almost all seafood for that matter.

I will say I was at a client dinner last month and someone ordered a side of mac and cheese and was passing it around the table, I took some and ate some.  When looking at the bill later I saw it was lobster mac & cheese....oof.

Whatcha got.  Flame away
Picky is putting it kindly. Wtf do you eat? 

Can't name a GoT character or follow a plot line without an explanation written in 3rd grade English, has never eaten a burrito or shrimp. If there was a "weirdest person on the planet that you haven't actually met" thread then I know who my answer would be. 
:lmao: :lmao:

In my local produce section, there's this weird fruit almost the size of a watermelon with lots of spikes, that sells for $20. Just can't quite cross the abyss and buy one.

Whatcha got.  Flame away
I really feel sorry for you. It is very rigid thinking and you have missed out on some things that you might enjoy. It is one thing not to like a food, but not even to try it?

I have family relations, through marriage, that eat meat and potatoes only and are almost violated at the idea of something like sushi or even seafood. And not trying a burrito seems rather weird, but I digress. Maybe it is a coincidence, but people that I have encountered that won't even sample a food that is new to them are always from the conservative spectrum politically.

In my local produce section, there's this weird fruit almost the size of a watermelon with lots of spikes, that sells for $20. Just can't quite cross the abyss and buy one.
That's a durian and as sbomo will attest, it is a fruit not for the faint of heart.  It's known as the stinkiest fruit on the planet.  blech!

Ribs ...we gotta hear this story.  Why no ribs, ever in your life?
Not a big beef fan to begin with - been probably a decade since I have had a steak, and I don't like to eat with my hands, so it is a double whammy of something I wouldn't order.   Also avoid corn on the cob, and buffalo wings too. 

Not a big beef fan to begin with - been probably a decade since I have had a steak, and I don't like to eat with my hands, so it is a double whammy of something I wouldn't order.   Also avoid corn on the cob, and buffalo wings too. 

Well KP, when most people think of ribs they think of pork ribs.  Do you avoid pork also?

You suck at eating.  Sorry but it's true. :(

Users who are viewing this thread