What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

For Sale...hmmm (1 Viewer)

I saw this several years ago, was actually a fairly cheap rental for a few nights considering it's setup.

Would he sweet for a few days.  To own???  No

US territorial waters extend 12 miles. That's nautical miles, so you may or may not be inside territorial waters, because a naut is different depending on latitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
The article cites another one bout 30 miles off the coast of NC operating as a bed and breakfast.  I am thinking my own country here...

The article cites another one bout 30 miles off the coast of NC operating as a bed and breakfast.  I am thinking my own country here...
I don't know how laws regarding exclusive economic zone work - you would have to investigate.

Actually the Frying Pan Tower is the one I looked at a while back.  Would be fun.  Would also PROBABLY be dangerous

Build a sweet glass structure below the surface and get the Lotus from 007 The Spy Who Loved Me. You'd get all the babes. 

US territorial waters extend 12 miles. That's nautical miles, so you may or may not be inside territorial waters, because a naut is different depending on latitude.
Depending on the election in November, this may be a huge advantage.

Nautical miles are 2080 feet/1852 meters, regardless of latitude.

Users who are viewing this thread