What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Heading to the Red Light District tonight (1 Viewer)

Judge Smails

Footballguy
Man, it has to be better than the few working the morning shift during our walking tour the other day.  Saw two that were a couple hundred pounds each with Anjelica Huston mugs. Sailors returning from 6 months out to sea would have to think twice. Tell me I'm going to see better.  

Great city no matter what.  Love Amsterdam. 

It is way better during prime time, tons of eye candy everywhere ;) Do not take :pics: , I saw a guy have a camera swatted by what I'd presume to be a pimp.

Grab a few beers and a smoke and enjoy!

Well let's just say the Thursday night scene was nothing like Tuesday morning. Wow.  Plenty of smokin' talent that would do well in both Offdee and AZ Ron scales. Totally surreal action.  Why isn't this the norm everywhere again? It's taxed, girls get healthcare and benefits, etc. 

Well let's just say the Thursday night scene was nothing like Tuesday morning. Wow.  Plenty of smokin' talent that would do well in both Offdee and AZ Ron scales. Totally surreal action.  Why isn't this the norm everywhere again? It's taxed, girls get healthcare and benefits, etc. 
Well, what did you "invest" in last night?

Who'd a thunk it, Judge Smails rating the whore scene in Amsterdam.  

Because Jesus.  :(

Judge Smails said:
Man, it has to be better than the few working the morning shift during our walking tour the other day.  Saw two that were a couple hundred pounds each with Anjelica Huston mugs. Sailors returning from 6 months out to sea would have to think twice. Tell me I'm going to see better.  

Great city no matter what.  Love Amsterdam. 
I had a layover there several years back, and I thought somebody said whatever day (weekday) we were there was their version of Sunday, where stuff was closed and I was shocked at how nasty the ladies looked. 

Osaurus said:
Meh.  If Greenhouse is still there, skip the lame tourist coffee shops.
I know it's the touristy spot to smoke but it was good enough for the first time there. Perfect to just get a buzz, pick some up and be on your way.

Users who are viewing this thread