What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who puts a partially eaten fast food meal in the work fridge? (1 Viewer)

Thorn

Footballguy
Opened up the work fridge to see a McDonald's bag in there.  This is not the first time.  Who saves fast food and puts it in the work fridge?  Or any fridge for that matter?!  Is there a non-zero chance you will eat it later? WTF :X  

The only option for fast food is to eat directly after purchase.  People are strange. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Opened up the work fridge to see a McDonald's bag in there.  This is not the first time.  Who saves fast food and puts it in the work fridge?  Or any fridge for that matter?!  Is there a non-zero chance you will eat it later? WTF :X  
Who would eat what McDonalds passes off as food in the first place?

Depends on the food.  If it's McDonald's, I suppose it'd need to be nuggets only.  Don't think burgers/fries would reheat well.

The only thing I can think of is that they offered some 2 for 1 deal.  The person didn't want to eat a second one, but didn't want to throw it away.   When they reheat it, they'll wish they had.

There's a named partner in my office who saves her iced tea from lunch in the work fridge.  But then never drinks it.  So there will be five cups 1/4 full of watered down iced tea that sit for so long that it eats through the bottom of the cup and starts dripping.

There's a named partner in my office who saves her iced tea from lunch in the work fridge.  But then never drinks it.  So there will be five cups 1/4 full of watered down iced tea that sit for so long that it eats through the bottom of the cup and starts dripping.
You could throw it away for her you know. Just don't admit guilt.

Actually, I might have to do this at my office sometime.  I'll bet it stays there for at least 6 months or until the next board meeting, whichever comes first.

Regular chicken burritos from taco Bell are just as good reheated.  Most other fast food doesn't work due to vegetables being awful when reheated.

nothing like a crusty, hards as nails McD's double chzburger for my hangover mornings ... usually fridged for 12 or so hours.

always prior to my coffee ... and, yeah, the subsequent fireworks are near biblical in scope. 

but  ... sober?  no freakin' way  :X

Used to know a guy who was always broke back when they did the 2 cheeseburgers for $1 or whatever deal one day a week.  He'd go to McDonald's and buy 20 cheeseburgers and put them in the fridge and reheat the patties on the stove for every meal.

Used to know a guy who was always broke back when they did the 2 cheeseburgers for $1 or whatever deal one day a week.  He'd go to McDonald's and buy 20 cheeseburgers and put them in the fridge and reheat the patties on the stove for every meal.
The downtown Santa Barbara, CA Mickey-D's used to have $0.35 cheeseburgers on Wednesdays.  Me and a college buddy used to go and buy probably like 20 or so to see how many we could power down.  I think I capped at 8. 

nirad3 said:
The downtown Santa Barbara, CA Mickey-D's used to have $0.35 cheeseburgers on Wednesdays.  Me and a college buddy used to go and buy probably like 20 or so to see how many we could power down.  I think I capped at 8. 
Ew.

Henry Ford said:
She just waiting for someone to plug her hole.

nirad3 said:
Depends on the food.  If it's McDonald's, I suppose it'd need to be nuggets only.  Don't think burgers/fries would reheat well.
Fries do not but burgers certainly do.  As you can tell, I throw my kids uneaten cheeseburger Happy Meal in the fridge to snack on later.  

Perhaps it does not contain McDonald's at all.  perhaps whoever just happens to have a stack of McDonald's bags they use instead of the basic brown paper lunch bag.  I think to be certain there needs to be some inspection of the contents.  Take pic.  Post here.

Love the "I'd never defile my body with fast food" shtick.  Never gets old 
 Note to self: if you ever have something good that you need to store in the office fridge but think there is a good chance someone will take it, just put it in a McDonald's bag first. 

Oh, I eat the heck out of it.  But reheat it? :X
Why assume reheating?  

I just had one of those buttermilk crispy chicken sandwiches yesterday. I'm pretty sure if I had an extra sandwich and put it in the fridge, it would have been good cold, too. 

Users who are viewing this thread