What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Riley contest- Winner is johnnyrock (1 Viewer)

shadyridr

Footballguy
Guess how much Riley's stay in the NICU was? She was in for 7 weeks, had 2 MRIs, 1 CT Scan, 1 bone scan, surgery to close her wound, several other procedures.

Closest to the amount, I will paypal you (or donate to charity of your choice) $100

Contest ends Sunday 9pm

EDIT: Just to clarify, I am talking specifically about the non-negotiated billed amount.

EDIT #2: Only one bid per person, your first bid counts

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing the hospital bill showed $1.3M, but the insurance paid $685K per their contract with the hospital.

Wife was in the hospital on 2 separate occasions a few months ago, part of it ICU, surgery, MRIs, CTs, etc. and it was about $175k. I'll go ~triple that and say $600k.

Just to clarify, do you want to the initial charge, or the after insurance kicks it down to "pre-negotiated" (in network) rates?

I'm rolling with $35k per day for the NICU stay, and rounding up for all the other stuff to$1.799m pre insurance.  The insurance knocked 2/3rds of that out from under you to $580k.

Just to clarify, do you want to the initial charge, or the after insurance kicks it down to "pre-negotiated" (in network) rates?

I'm rolling with $35k per day for the NICU stay, and rounding up for all the other stuff to$1.799m pre insurance.  The insurance knocked 2/3rds of that out from under you to $580k.
you're a ringer. I answered in the OP now

My daughter racked up a $39k bill for getting her tonsils out...We were there maybe 27 hours.

I'm guessing $1.5mil. 

Guess how much Riley's stay in the NICU was? She was in for 7 weeks, had 2 MRIs, 1 CT Scan, 1 bone scan, surgery to close her wound, several other procedures.

Closest to the amount, I will paypal you (or donate to charity of your choice) $100

Contest ends Sunday 9pm

EDIT: Just to clarify, I am talking specifically about the non-negotiated billed amount.

EDIT #2: Only one bid per person, your first bid counts
Well, when she's all grown and you tell her she looks like a million dollars, you won't be lying through your teeth the way most parents do. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread