What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

When is it OK to punch Dr. Phil in the nose? (1 Viewer)

Wife watches. I hate it. He promotes his #### too much as well as his wife's and now even his kids. No shame.  

I've avoided him like the plague.  I assume the show is a cross between Oprah, Dr. Oz, and Springer so...no thanks.

ETA:  To answer the question, the punching is probably ok anytime between the first time you saw him and his last breath.  Would be inappropriate outside that time frame.

Last edited by a moderator:
When is it ok to NOT punch this self absorbed, self serving ##### nozzle in the nose?

More people looking to be outraged.

Much like the Chris Bermans of the world, I don't pay enough attention to the ones I don't care for to have the hate some of you have. 

More people looking to be outraged.

Much like the Chris Bermans of the world, I don't pay enough attention to the ones I don't care for to have the hate some of you have. 
From what I've seen, he's fairly low on the list of people on daytime TV that I'd like to see shot into the sun. I like that he doesn't take :bs: from the people on his show with problems. He seems to have their best interests at heart. :shrug:

He is like an ambulance chaser for talk shows. He was OK 15-20 years ago as a different voice from Oprah but quite frankly who wouldn't? Dr Oz was the same path. 

I might have caught his show when it initially was on a couple times, but however long it's been running is how long I haven't been watching.

I looked it up, my Gawd this clown has been on the air since 2002 it reads, holy #### that's a long time to have one of these shows.  

Users who are viewing this thread