What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Harness for Small(er) Dog (1 Viewer)

Mr. Ected

Footballguy
I have small-medium sized dog, she is a Jack Russell/Beagle mix and weighs around 20 lbs. We walk her using a harness (2) that goes around her front legs and meets in her back, just behind her collar. I like it more than just attaching her leash to the collar, because it pulls on a wider area than just her neck. The issue is she has found a way to back up and wiggle out of it if she really wants to go somewhere other than where we are walking her (like another dog that I know she can't play with because it's behind a fence.)

So my question is what brands do you guys use for harness of your dogs?

Thanks!!

Thanks for the info, I will look at them more closely. I guess the idea is being able to tighten the harness specifically to my dog's chest size will make it harder for her to back out.

I second the Puppia. I have 2 Chihuahua's under 10 lbs and they have held up great for 5 years. 

With the Velcro fastener and expandable material it is very comfortable and can be fit as loose or snug as you want.

They come in all sizes and colors.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread