What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

pls delete (1 Viewer)

You need more asterisks in your thread title,  otherwise it's not ***official***

Last edited by a moderator:
I see that you added asterisks. Now it's ***official *** I'll take a free copy,  though I'm  not sure how to download it.  It's it something you can pm me? 

I see that you added asterisks. Now it's ***official *** I'll take a free copy,  though I'm  not sure how to download it.  It's it something you can pm me? 
There will be a big contest with prizes and giveaway when the album is released. 

Hate to tell you this, but you've already messed up.   Your thread title is 

Official ***GOLDENPLANE*** thread

and I'm sorry to have to say this but that means your new band name is ***GOLDENPLANE***.

PS   On the bright side, the *** look like little airplane wings, so maybe everyone will think it was intentional.

If this was the reason he left it doesn't make sense to me.
While I'm glad you're back Willie, I need some time. You left FBG, all the great band names in your thread got deleted and it was all so abrupt and final. 

Now you come back flaunting Goldenplane again like none of this ever happened. You want to give merch to us now?

While nobody liked any of your band names, we still supported the fact of you having a band. This bipolar posting stuff is too much and too soon. I need some time to digest this. 

What genre of musical stylings are we talking about here?  If it's that loud obnoxious rock, rap, or country I'm not interested!

No no no what don't you understand I need the demo so I can sell the record so I can pay for the studio time

Users who are viewing this thread