Sinrman: 10B

Sweet Love: 8H

Old Milwaukee: 6F

Gringo: 11D

Ruffrodys: 3G

Alternate: Binky the Doormat

I will be loading these to the draft sites in the next 48 hours

Edited by renesauz

Hey Rene, put me down as a fill-in if you can't round up everyone from last year. It's been a couple years but I'm familiar with the format and it shouldn't take much effort to fall back into it. 

If not needed, it's cool. Good luck to team FBG this year!!!!!

Rody

im in as always! :thumbup:

need an early draft like always because im  gonna be gone on vacation after the 1st week of august and not as available

since i usually take a middle or end pick...i would like to change it up and and request 1.2B

thanks looking forward to winning the championship this season!

Just sent out some PMs to most of last years crew.  Please just post in here whether coming back or not. Will have to text Gringo. Was unable to find Old Milwaukee????

Meant to do this overnight last night but had three crazy busy patients and no time. WIll have more time tonight to get organized.

I'm out this year guys. Too much going on in August.

thanks!

I should be able to.  Aug. 18-21 is not good for me for drafting, so I will try and avoid those days.

Any suggestions where to take our conversations private as the competition frequents this board.

Haven't done this in a couple years......but didn't IBL have an Invision board with separate (private) forums for each team? Has that fallen by the wayside?

Edited by Ruffrodys05

Just a reminder, this is a team completion, don't sign up if you can't be bothered to manage your team or submit a valid lineup.  

• Like 1

Hey guys...I am out of town from 8/6-8/15, so I am not sure whether that could work.  I also started a new job, so that may pose an issue or two during draft also.  I'll jump in if I can get a draft that fits when I am in town, but I don't want to burden the team, so if you have enough alternates, I would bow out.

5 hours ago, Sweet Love said:

Hey guys...I am out of town from 8/6-8/15, so I am not sure whether that could work.  I also started a new job, so that may pose an issue or two during draft also.  I'll jump in if I can get a draft that fits when I am in town, but I don't want to burden the team, so if you have enough alternates, I would bow out.

G/H doesn't start until 8/15 i don't think it would be a problem

Significant change to lineups has passed:

Total Starters: 9
Number of Starting QBs: 1
Number of Starting RBs: 1-3
Number of Starting WRs: 2-4
Number of Starting TEs: 1-3
Number of Starting PKs: 1
Number of Starting Defs: 1

(Basically,  flexes can now be at any position and you can go with 3 RBs if you choose to)

• Like 1

HUDDLE......FFTODAY…..FFLW........ Sharks....…FBGUYS…..Zealots..Sports Outlaw… ..SleeperU
1.01A..........1.01B.......... 1.01C.......... 1.01D.......... 1.01E.......... 1.01F.......... 1.01G.......... 1.01H
1.02F..........1.02G.......... 1.02H.......... 1.02A.......... 1.02B.......... 1.02C.......... 1.02D.......... 1.02E
1.03C..........1.03D.......... 1.03E.......... 1.03F.......... 1.03G.......... 1.03H.......... 1.03A.......... 1.03B
1.04H..........1.04E.......... 1.04B.......... 1.04C.......... 1.04D.......... 1.04A.......... 1.04F.......... 1.04G
1.05E..........1.05F.......... 1.05G.......... 1.05H.......... 1.05A.......... 1.05B.......... 1.05C.......... 1.05D
1.06B..........1.06C.......... 1.06D.......... 1.06E.......... 1.06F.......... 1.06G.......... 1.06H.......... 1.06A
1.07H..........1.07G.......... 1.07A.......... 1.07B.......... 1.07C.......... 1.07D.......... 1.07E.......... 1.07F
1.08A..........1.08E.......... 1.08F.......... 1.08D.......... 1.08H.......... 1.08G.......... 1.08B.......... 1.08C
1.09G..........1.09B.......... 1.09C.......... 1.09A.......... 1.09E.......... 1.09F.......... 1.09D.......... 1.09H
1.10F..........1.10D.......... 1.10H.......... 1.10G.......... 1.10B.......... 1.10C.......... 1.10A.......... 1.10E
1.11C..........1.11A.......... 1.11E.......... 1.11F.......... 1.11D.......... 1.11H.......... 1.11G.......... 1.11B
1.12D..........1.12H.......... 1.12B.......... 1.12C.......... 1.12A.......... 1.12E.......... 1.12F.......... 1.12F

Drafts A/B/C tentatively August 1st

D/E/F on the 9th, and G/H on the 15th.

FIRST POST of the thread shows roster and desired slots...I'll updated it and make it clear once official. If you haven't posted a desire, please do so (or not if you don't care).

I love our draw here. There is a slight advantage to the earlier drafts IMO.

3G looks good.....I'll take it.

If need be, due to others preference, please feel free to place me anywhere though.

Edited by Ruffrodys05
flexibility.....

I likely will need one of the early ones.  The late ones are definitely out for me.

Wow. You guys are making it pretty easy so far. With only one person unheard from, we have 5 requests for early dates, 2 for middle, and 2 for late dates, with 2 more flexible.

And we have exactly 5 early and 2 late dates :)

Will be another day or so before I post final slots, but pending that last person it looks like almost everyone should get roughly what they wanted

Finalized assignments in the first post. I'll be loading these to the draft sites and posting links in the next 24-48 hours

On 7/21/2016 at 9:06 PM, renesauz said:

Significant change to lineups has passed:

Total Starters: 9
Number of Starting QBs: 1
Number of Starting RBs: 1-3
Number of Starting WRs: 2-4
Number of Starting TEs: 1-3
Number of Starting PKs: 1
Number of Starting Defs: 1

(Basically,  flexes can now be at any position and you can go with 3 RBs if you choose to)

this is awesome and was a change that was way overdue......kudos to whoever led the charge to get this passed...

I would need G or H...either would would suffice if someone needing a later date would prefer one over the other.

10 hours ago, Stinkin Ref said:

this is awesome and was a change that was way overdue......kudos to whoever led the charge to get this passed...

I've been trying to get that through for a couple of years now, but was not the ringleader this time.

56 minutes ago, renesauz said:

I've been trying to get that through for a couple of years now, but was not the ringleader this time.

Should help alleviate the WR craze a little and being able to start that 3rd RB or second TE helps.....

Now bass and I can start CJA, Hillman, and Booker.....

4 hours ago, Stinkin Ref said:

Should help alleviate the WR craze a little and being able to start that 3rd RB or second TE helps.....

Now bass and I can start CJA, Hillman, and Booker.....

Not eating your donuts this year.

OK....Everyone has been entered into draft A .  http://www70.myfantasyleague.com/2016/home/78961#0

The generic password for you right now is 2016League

Might want to log in ASAP and customize/change your password. We will roll everything to the other 7 draft sites after most have been entered.

Edited by renesauz

5 hours ago, Aaron Rudnicki said:

just got offered a great trade.

my 2.06C for 5.07A, 6.06A, and 7.07A

Well done.  Add Dodds value.  Would surprise me if you can move back to mid 2nd from someone wanting to dump an OTC pick and keep one of those picks.

I know some of the guys here aren't huge into trading, but if team FBG as a whole isn't winning the trade game then we're losing ground to the other boards that are.  I can just about guarantee that no one will win an individual title drafting guys 2 rounds ahead of ADP.  You may be able to do that in a standard 12 team league, but drafting "your" guys even if they hit isn't enough when 7 other copies of your guys are out there and people are getting them two rounds later. 

Bass is right. Finding value in trades is the biggest way to get a leg up.

Has everyone logged in to the draft sites? EVerything's been copied over so you should have access to all 8 spots.

Saw my signature from last year with my team listed.  Still amazes me I did as well as I did with having Manning (worst season of his career), Lynch (played all of...4 games?), Kelvin Benjamin (out for season), Joique Bell (hurt a lot).  :loco:

Just a reminder that on a ppg basis ranking, QB7 to QB22 were separated by less than 3 ppg.  Seven of those guys could have been had on waivers.  If you expand it to 4 ppg you encompasses QB2 to QB22.

If you haven't bee to the livewire site lately, please do so. Ruffrodys, Xtreme has been looking for you there (probably trying to do a trade)

Got a link? Nobody responded to my other post in this thread about a forum site for the league. I saw the link to FFLW on Draft A's homepage, checked it once, didn't see anything other than their folks discussing this years IBL team. Haven't gone back. Guess I'll head on over and take another look.

Okay. Registered and signed in. Must be a few years since I've done this league as I had never registered there before. Looked into the IBL forums. Don't see a Team FBG topic for this year. Looked at all topics. Didn't see any trade offers to me.

I'll go back to each draft site and make sure my contact info is good and set up my email alerts.

Just like that, a trade offer came in from Xtreme. 

1.02C (2), 3.02C (26), 6.09B (69), 8.09G (93) for

1.03G (3), 2.10G (22), 6.10G (70), 8.10G (94)

Not sure I like it at all. Suggestions? Checking Dodds Calc......

Results: give 3360, receive 3370. Seems a wash to me and I'm not inclined to accept unless someone here can give me a compelling reason to do so. Help a fellow FBG'er out.

Rody

46 minutes ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

Results: give 3360, receive 3370. Seems a wash to me and I'm not inclined to accept unless someone here can give me a compelling reason to do so. Help a fellow FBG'er out.

Rody

Seems like a wash to me.  I'm of the opinion that if it's that even, why bother?  Then you have to keep up with another league draft for just about the same exact picks.

43 minutes ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

Rody

I'd be inclined to accept especially if you like either Julio or OBJ better.  You don't want all you picks in one draft.  Have a few early picks will allow you to move around in those drafts or lateral into A/B/C.  It also gives you the opportunity to work with fellow FBGs and get the guy you really want at 3.2 who just got taken but is available at 3.5 in draft A.  The picks in the last draft suck except for the 9-12 where you'll pick up QB steals.

What do you guys think:

Get: 4.12, 5.01, 6.12
Give: 1.10, 10.3, 11.10

It's an even swap.  Not sure who I would be going for at 1.10, and certainly don't know what would be available at the 4.12, 5.01 swing.

Edited by Sinrman

1 hour ago, Sinrman said:

What do you guys think:

Get: 4.12, 5.01, 6.12
Give: 1.10, 10.3, 11.10

It's an even swap.  Not sure who I would be going for at 1.10, and certainly don't know what would be available at the 4.12, 5.01 swing.

You'd be giving up Dez/Elliot/DJohnson/ADP and Dorsett/Thomas/Crowell and solid QB for two of

Hyde/McCoy/CJA/Lewis

Fleener

Fitz/Matthews

and

Decker/DJax/Crabtree/Woodhead

I don't like the 4/5 turn and it's been traditionally a dead spot in these leagues and hard to move those picks.

12 hours ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

Rody

Not a fan. Dodds is a wash. The best values seem to come from guys wanting to trade UP IMHO.

Agree that I would stand pat

23 hours ago, BassNBrew said:

I'd be inclined to accept especially if you like either Julio or OBJ better.  You don't want all you picks in one draft.  Have a few early picks will allow you to move around in those drafts or lateral into A/B/C.  It also gives you the opportunity to work with fellow FBGs and get the guy you really want at 3.2 who just got taken but is available at 3.5 in draft A.  The picks in the last draft suck except for the 9-12 where you'll pick up QB steals.

I would be inclined to hold.  My feeling is that you get much better value on trades in here when the draft has begun.  What is a wash trade can be one that +1 or 2 in your favor and those trades add up over the course of the draft. 

On 7/20/2016 at 6:53 PM, BassNBrew said:

Any suggestions where to take our conversations private as the competition frequents this board.

Any update on this with drafts starting tomorrow?