What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 IBL (1 Viewer)

It went over your head or you would know it's tongue-n-cheek sarcasm.

Lookin at T. Hill in KC. Gostkowski interesting. Just dropped Bortles for Hooper in today's waivers.

You agree Lockett is dropable?

I think bass understood and was just piling on to your sarcasm.....it's not illegal if it's coincidental.....kinda like if the glove don't fit....you must.....ahhh..nevermind

Now we have issues this morning at 11:00 eastern. FCFS should be open but.....it's not. No word on when it will open. Assuming noon at this point. They couldn't possibly just turn it on randomly, could they?

I think bass understood and was just piling on to your sarcasm.....it's not illegal if it's coincidental.....kinda like if the glove don't fit....you must.....ahhh..nevermind
Reality is, other board members come to this thread to read about what we are doing...I know it may seem very  :tinfoilhat: , but we have literally had other boards in years past come into this thread to tell us we are up in xyz draft.  Until we get a locked down thread, we have to be careful about what we discuss and what we say (even if joking).

The Lockett I dropped was picked up soon after..... :shrug:

I won't bother asking opinions anymore. Only 4 or 5 of us check in here regularly anyway.

Ruffrodys05 said:
The Lockett I dropped was picked up soon after..... :shrug:

I won't bother asking opinions anymore. Only 4 or 5 of us check in here regularly anyway.
Sorry didnt reply about lockett....he is a tough hold right now and even a scary bye week filler....but then again i have missed on almost every call this year....

Likely will end up 5-2.   I have Graham going, down one point to one team, and the other two are likely out-of-reach.  It may help me creep back into Champions tier.

Up against 3 teams that will be 140+.  Looking at 3-4 wins.  Sitting around 95 with CMike, Graham, Haushka, and Seattle D left.  32 points should get us the 4th win.

127.44 points and looking at 3-4 on the week.   :rant:   That includes losing by 0.12 in one matchup.   :wall:

We all all of the following on on roster for a period of time this week off the wire.

Manning 26 pts

Keapernick 26 pts

Prescott 24 pts

5-2 this week, even after taking a 0 with Maclin and crap score from Enunwa. Could have left Wallace in instead of Enunwa but wouldn't have earned me any more wins

Over 131, and still only 4 wins. Just awful matchup luck for me in this this year. Nobody on any team with points near mine has more losses

renesauz said:
Over 131, and still only 4 wins. Just awful matchup luck for me in this this year. Nobody on any team with points near mine has more losses
We're all of one game ahead of you with even more PA.  7 wins this week should have us out of the bottom tier.

Struck out on Meredith.  Looks like Clash was the only one to find something on the wire to improve their team.

Just tweaked the team a bit...

Dropped Hogan, McKinnon. kicker (bye), def (bye), for D Parker, C Michael (I have Starks) and Sturgis and the Miami def (against LA).  Hogan and McKinnon are just maddening to own.  Hopefully Parker finds some consistency and one of the GB RBs takes the lead role.

Got 4 wins this week. Tough season and now I need to pick up a QB for a week.
Well there's been a QB1 on the wire for several weeks.  Might want to snag Kap.

Going to sound like a broken record, but you can draft a QB in round 3-6 in this league or get a similar QB like Cousins or Prescott or Kap off the wire pretty much anytime.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Hoping everyone's holiday is filled with family, friends and great food! Wishing everyone the best!!

I think the regular season is over.

Watkins is back! But doesn't look like it matters for Team FBG.

I finished 49-35 and 15th in total points, but we only had 3 FBG teams finish with records above .500. Tough year, but I'm sure we will bounce back next year.

I finished 49-35 and 15th in total points, but we only had 3 FBG teams finish with records above .500. Tough year, but I'm sure we will bounce back next year.

Let's not abandon ship and finish strong.

Pretty of WW options this week for those teams not doing well this year:

WR - Wilson, Gabriel, Ginn, Mitchell

QB - Everyone should have a QB1 by now.

TE - Veron Davis

D - Tampa has been strong

Such a frustrating year for me in the IBL. Seemed like no matter what I scored on a particular week I was a win or two short of what you'd expect for the score. Finished 35-49. As an example, Lab (Sharks) scored 30 less than me on the year...and had a winning record. Looking at our whole team, a similar pattern exists. Just like in any other league, sometimes you score fine on average and lose anyway. OUr record sucks, but our point totals don't

6 and 0.  Ashamed we have a championship caliber team and will have to settle competing for a lower level title.

I score only 88 points and I go 3-3.  SMDH.  If I could have simply eclipsed 100, I would have gone 6-0.

Clash,

a lot of folks not happy that you were hanging around the draft site for a couple of hours without picking, and used almost your entire clock. I know most of that OTC time was overnight, but not sure what you were waiting on. At the very least, you need to make a comment letting folks know what's up...let them know you're actively working a deal, for example.

FYI - I did informed the group what was going on in chat and that he was trying to move to the other draft.  I would have traded with him but did have the picks to make it work.  There were several other of our owners with picks that could have helped out.  

Clash was getting hammered in there but as a team we probably need to communicate better and do a better job overall to help maintain pace and also to help each other out on late targets....hopefully everybody is signed up to receive the text alert when you are OTC....and we could probably help by texting each other if we swap some phone numbers.....I am happy to help if people want to pm me their cell phone as I probably sneak a peek at the drafts more than I should...

I have cell numbers for Bass/Rene/Old MIl and Broncos.....

Sorry I'm on vaca and haven't been paying as close of attention I picked barnridhe to move to old Milwaukee for his 9.6 in F

Willing to help out thru text....not doing pm's and ####...

I defended Clash for awhile till I got bored...with the clock on overnight sometimes you can get caught in some ruts and it pisses people off, but we haven't timed out so who gives a ####....they tried to say there is  some strategy in "milking" that teams use....said if there is I'm sure not aware of it....they seemed to know more about it and implement it more than us.....don't think any of us intentionally hold up a draft, but we could probably strategize a little more....I'm not real good at all that ####, that's why I need bass...

BTSWB-  got your offer, but my 9.6 is gone...............

I have been waiting for TWO days for clash to accept the trade on MFL!

just wanted to refresh my memory a bit on what happened last year since it's coming back up again. I think lots of guys use up far too much of the clock at times, so not sure why Clash is being singled out here.

Users who are viewing this thread