What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Thoughts on this offer? (1 Viewer)

JoeSteeler

Footballguy
I get:

3.13 (currently on the clock, my pick will be De'Vondre Campbell )

Barry Church

I give:

Vinny Curry

16 team dynasty, Scoring: solo - 1.85 asst - 1.00 sacks - 2.25 TFL - 1.25  FF/FR - 2.00

we can start 2-4 DE and 2-4 S

my DE/S:

Curry

B Graham

A Hicks

M Johnson

Cam Jordan

Devin Taylor

Kam Chancellor

Anthony Harris

Glover Quin

K Ishmael

J Poyer

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally I would rather have Vinny Curry as I don't put a lot of stock in DB's and I think Curry has a chance to have a solid year as a DE.  If you are stacked at DE and Curry will never play for you unless he is otherworldly then I wouldn't have a huge issue. 

I just don't worry too much about DB's at this point.  You can always find one on the waiver wire as the season goes on.

Personally I would rather have Vinny Curry as I don't put a lot of stock in DB's and I think Curry has a chance to have a solid year as a DE.  If you are stacked at DE and Curry will never play for you unless he is otherworldly then I wouldn't have a huge issue. 

I just don't worry too much about DB's at this point.  You can always find one on the waiver wire as the season goes on.
Thanks for the reply in this and my other thread. That is what I was thinking, but the chance to get  De'Vondre Campbell is appealing.  I also have rookie pick 3.16.

I get it.  The bottom line is it just comes down to whether or not you think you need Curry or if you think he is going to explode this year in his role.  Campbell is intriguing but he is still a rookie that doesn't even have a starting job yet.  You have at least seen Curry on the field in an NFL game.

Users who are viewing this thread