What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The 49ers really got rid of this guy? (1 Viewer)

I find myself rooting for Meeeshigan just bc I love Jim so much. Thanks for the memories JH.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bEESpwadbDs

This is just awesome on sooooo many levels, guy is the ####### man.

Jed York, #######!! Congrats Wolverine fans.

That's all from me on this one.
Yeah I don't get it.  Is this a recruiting video?  Saying something over and over again doesn't make it true.   Good coach, has always rubbed me the wrong way.

I find myself rooting for Meeeshigan just bc I love Jim so much. Thanks for the memories JH.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bEESpwadbDs

This is just awesome on sooooo many levels, guy is the ####### man.

Jed York, #######!! Congrats Wolverine fans.

That's all from me on this one.
He drove me nuts as the Niners coach first three years (first offensive play of every game? Delay of game!) but as soon as I knew he was leaving I started missing him. York can choke on a crank. Fool.

Harbaugh is such a d bag
True story...

A cousin of mine is a HS football coach here in Calif.

Back when Harbaugh was HC at USD he met with my cousin to watch film on some of my cousin's players and some other kids in the same league.

They we watching tape on a really good QB.  Harbaugh kept saying things like "wow, great arm...awesome footwork...this kid is great...hell of a prospect right there...tons of talent."

then he says "Amazing young quarterback...he reminds me of a young Jim Harbaugh."  My cousin said he was dead serious.

True story...

A cousin of mine is a HS football coach here in Calif.

Back when Harbaugh was HC at USD he met with my cousin to watch film on some of my cousin's players and some other kids in the same league.

They we watching tape on a really good QB.  Harbaugh kept saying things like "wow, great arm...awesome footwork...this kid is great...hell of a prospect right there...tons of talent."

then he says "Amazing young quarterback...he reminds me of a young Jim Harbaugh."  My cousin said he was dead serious.
:blush:

I love this man.

Yeah I don't get it.  Is this a recruiting video?  Saying something over and over again doesn't make it true.   Good coach, has always rubbed me the wrong way.
This is where I'm at too. But I think he's good for the conference. 

Regarding the video, I would've liked seeing him say more than "Who's got it better than us?" 100x. Reinforced why he's annoying. Lost opportunity there. 

For the first 20 seconds I thought it said, "Mo Money." And the video then referencing the Fab Five (cheaters/vacated) made me think of "Mo Money" again. 

You should send him some shirtless pics.  He'll dig that.
If I was in HS, there isn't a thing I wouldn't do to be recruited by this guy.

You obviously don't like him, let me give you the bad news now - he will win a National Championship at Michigan... If he sticks around, he'll win more than one. Just wait until the team is stacked with his recruits.

Last edited by a moderator:
"just wait, you'll see..."

:lmao:

Good god. I like how all of the football "highlights" are from the spring game.

Last edited by a moderator:
a rainy summer tuesday night.  the house is quiet, the cat stirs in the other room.  FC42 lights a single candle, places it next to his JH shrine.  "who had it better than us," he wonders aloud.  "nobody," he whispers softly amidst gentle sobbing.

Harbaugh vs Urban Myer is gonna be one of the coolest things going in college football.  I love that that rivalry is going to get interesting again.

Was made for the college age the kids and they love stuff like this. Love him or hate him Harbaugh in one year has made Michigan relevant again. From 5-7 to 10-3 first season. After the Rich Rod and Hoke era nobody was talking about Michigan football.  Harbaughs first recruiting class was top 5 and now you can`t turn on any college football show without them mentioning Harbaugh and Michigan. 

Harbaugh took them too a Superbowl. He gets fired, the team falls apart. Q.E.D.
They were going to fall apart regardless. They lost a ton on D simply to injury and retirement. K-stink came back to earth. He was smart to bail out because it made him look like the genius that he is not.

Nothing says "awesome" like partially filled stands and fans looking at their phones.   
I believe the fan footage was from the Spring Game so I think they get a pass there.

I am no fan of um or Harbaugh, but I will say that him bringing them back makes for a lot of great college football.  You have them, Michigan State, Ohio State and Penn State in the same division so in order to win a title, teams are gonna have to earn it.  Throw in non conference games with Notre Dame (in um's case) and the B1G Championship game, that's a true gauntlet.  Assuming Penn State continues its comeback to glory and Michigan State continues to be the semi-powerhouse they've been in recent years. 

Harbaugh has about a dozen reasons to go through life as a smug, #####. No surprise here. I meet several each day with no apparent reason. :shrug:

Outside of Saban or Meyer, there is no better college coach.

Outside of Bill Belichick, he's in the conversation with that next tier of NFL coaches. 

Great job, Jed!

a rainy summer tuesday night.  the house is quiet, the cat stirs in the other room.  FC42 lights a single candle, places it next to his JH shrine.  "who had it better than us," he wonders aloud.  "nobody," he whispers softly amidst gentle sobbing.
zombie like yo

Users who are viewing this thread