What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** Euro Soccer Survivor *** Nine months and we finish in a draw? Classic soccer (1 Viewer)

The Gator

Footballguy
                                                                      SPREADSHEET

• Survivor Pool Week 1: starts on Friday and ends Thursday
  • Pick one game each game week of the season (Friday through Thursday) from 1 of the "Big 4":England, Germany, Italy, Spain
  • Picks have to be posted in this thread prior to kickoff, but you don't have to post it prior to the start of the game week, i.e. you can wait to post your pick until Monday, if that's your selected games kickoff for that week.
  • Picks, results and "standing" will be posted on Google Docs spreadsheet (to be created)
  • Failing to make a pick on any given game week counts as a loss.
  • If draw on any game, that game gets added to next week's target
  • After 3 losses, you are out of the competition
  • You can only use each team once during the year, i.e. if you pick Malaga to win in week 1, you can't pick them as winners again for the rest of the season
  •  
  •  
  • PayPal 
  • Prices: $25
  • If 20 or more people; 50/30/20
    If 10 or more people; 75/25

• Expanded draw-rollover rule:

• Week 1: Pick Team A
    Week 1 Result: Team A draws: (can't use Team A anymore but no loss is added to your count)

Week 2: Pick Team B and C
    Week 2 Result: Team B draws, Team C wins: still no losses (can't use Team B or C anymore, still no loss is added to your count)

Week 3: Pick Team D and E
    Week 3 Result: Team D wins, Team E loses, one loss on record (can't use Team D or E anymore)

Week 4: back to picking just a single team

what happens in week 3 if week 2 looks like this instead (2 draws)

Week 2: Pick Team B and C
Week 2 Result: Team B draws, Team C draws: still no losses (can't use Team B or C anymore, still no loss is added to your count)
Then you have to pick 3 teams. 1 team for the new week, and 1 each for your draws.

-------------------------IN------------------------

Gator

Blend

CGRdrJoe

Floppo

GPJ

Lardonastick

Drunken slob

Moe.

Last edited by a moderator:
this time I'm going to use Bayern Munich because... well- I was an idiot.

eta: in, of course.

The Gator said:
I need OJ to check in...scrolling through looking at my paypal account I saw this-

Seller info

jproc** - yahoo.com

Refund details

Refund total (includes tax and shipping)
$75.00

Fees

It's dated a few days after I sent him his 2nd place winnings.  Not sure what happened

I'm playing soccer with him in an hr. I'll get him on it. 

I'm in again this year.

gator, I rarely ever check PayPal. I saw that email also figured we could deal with it when this started up again.

Want to consider me paid up for this year and send me over $50? Does that work?

I'm in again this year.

gator, I rarely ever check PayPal. I saw that email also figured we could deal with it when this started up again.

Want to consider me paid up for this year and send me over $50? Does that work?
same here, that's why I didn't notice until today. 

Yes, I'll send you $50 and consider you paid up

Paid up-

Gator

Blend

drunken slob 

Ned

El flopop

Ominous Johnson

Comfortably Numb

Users who are viewing this thread