What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What are things you've learned from women? (1 Viewer)

####

ETA: I smell a little irony. Did not know acronyms (Shut the bleep up) were censored. I learned not to talk, is what I meant to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can tune in every 30 seconds or so, ask a question about what you just heard, and it seems like you've been listening the whole time. 
I find that working in a "that's pretty crazy" with random intonations and cadence at a similar interval does the trick with less effort.

I have learned there are often times I am wrong for not saying something yet there is nothing I can say at those times that is right  :loco:

That they lack the mental capacity to retain any kind of information about a serial TV show (breaking bad, GOT, etc)

"Whos that guy?"

If she says something and you don't remember it, it's because you don't care enough.

If you say something and she doesn't remember it, it's because it never happened.

That "Well, that's different" is a perfectly viable response from her for why something she did/say is perfectly acceptable, yet totally unacceptable when I do/say it.

That I'd rather spend Sunday afternoons in the fall shopping with my MIL & SIL instead of hanging down my man cave all day watching football.  

I learned that if she hurts my feelings its because I misunderstood what she said or I interpreted it wrong because of my own internal biases.  But if I hurt her feelings its because I am a ####.

Don't look at food in the microwave--the rays wills pass through the door and nuke your eyes. :bag:

Most of my teachers from kindergarten through 12th grade were female,  so I'd say quite a bit. 

That all of the successes, accolades, and victories in the rest of my life are meaningless without someone to share them with when  I get home.

That none of the failures, embarrassments, or losses in my life can break me with that someone there when I get home.

:lmao:  so much potential in this thread.... I learned that Moving furniture around actually DOES "give you more space", even though the couch that is now on the other wall didn't shrink in size. And when you move it back to the same spot 6 months from now it will "really open up the room"!

I learned last night that apparently I can cause an AC unit to stop working by setting the thermostat in the same way I have every day for the past two years we've been in this apartment. 

That all of the successes, accolades, and victories in the rest of my life are meaningless without someone to share them with when  I get home.

That none of the failures, embarrassments, or losses in my life can break me with that someone there when I get home.
That I love myself more than I can ever love some stranger that I learned to make a life with...

That when a woman reaches menopause there is a good chance it could bring on bipolar disorder.   :topcat:

Users who are viewing this thread