What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Goodnight. God bless. Godspeed. (1 Viewer)

Last edited by a moderator:
Official statement:

Last night, I got together with the guys to talk openly about the strong feelings I've been having that FFA has run its course and that I should leave now while it's still on a high note. Once we started talking, it quickly became apparent that the other guys' feelings, while not all the same as mine, were similar in many ways -- most importantly, that we all love and respect FFA and the FBGs far too much to stand by and allow it to drag on beyond the point of vibrancy and health. We don't want to become caricatures of ourselves, or worse yet, a nostalgia act. By the end of the meeting, I realized that after almost seven years on the board I was faced with the opportunity to graciously step away united in our friendship and our feelings of gratitude.

So this thread will be the final thread. I am proud and thrilled that my contributions will live on through the archives.   I'm also excited for the summer away from the keyboard.  For the sake of clarity, I should say that this is not like the other hiatus, which was my last attempt to revitalize myself.  I'm done.  It's been an amazing and incredible journey. I thank you all for the love and support that you've shown me.

-Willie Neslon

Last edited by a moderator:
Did he get bent out of shape because people made fun of his band's name?  I only popped in that thread once when he asked for it to be deleted and he seemed kind of salty.

Good luck and best wishes to you if you are indeed retiring from the FBG community.   Your post count indicates that you are an involved poster and have contributed many thoughts and opinions to these boards.  I certainly appreciate that and wish you the best.  

jvdesigns2002 said:
Good luck and best wishes to you if you are indeed retiring from the FBG community.   Your post count indicates that you are an involved poster and have contributed many thoughts and opinions to these boards.  I certainly appreciate that and wish you the best.  
This shtick needs work.

Users who are viewing this thread