What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

...... (1 Viewer)

5 members left in one day, that should tell you all you need to know about the Commissioner.

Two owners left last year as well .

All left because the Commissioner uses his powers to cheat and ensure that he or his family win every year.

He routinely uses profane language and bullies the league members, turnover is very high.

He has three family members in the league and he or his family member have won the league in the last five years.

Most years, the final features two teams from his family.

Ask him to supply the league url and check the team history going back to 2011.

You have no chance to win, he will see to that as commissioner.

Do yourself a favor and keep looking. If you want to know more, I am happy to provide details.

I did not do my due diligence and joined this league last year. I am one of the five members that left today.

Last edited by a moderator:
There were some disagreements as the commish,  son and cousin are all in the same league. The evidence is only circumstantial. I am not passing guilt or innocence on this issue. I am not a relative, have been in the league for nine years(took over a team)', have been in playoffs (I believe every year ) and have won it a few times. You be the judge as the five open team are in a good position. Different owners left for different reasons not just the one suggested here. Of course I am viewing this from my viewpoint. I respect the viewpoints of others. Good luck to all.

It might be circumstantial but the evidence is very strong, I am happy to provide it to anyone who is thinking of joining and they can make up their own mind.

And the use of profane language and personal insults is established.

Five people do not leave a league on the same day for different reasons, after going through the offseason rebuilding their team through trades and the rookie draft and then all up and quit on the same day for different reasons.

I am doing this, because I wish someone had warned me last year that there had been accusations against the Commissioner, folks can check the evidence and make up their own mind.

I agree with the language issue but sad to say I find this true in every league I am in. I also find it true on podcasts done on respected websites.  It would be great if there were respect and clean language in Fantasy Fooball.

I have played in several ffpc leagues and it has never been a problem, I also play in two other myfantasyleague dynasty leagues and I have never seen anything like what goes on in Bill Walsh Dynasty league.

Rio, let's be up front. I am in a startup league which you commish. Already from some of the owners in the league there have been disrespect and language issues. Not from you but others. It cannot  be controlled when you cannot handpick the owners.

I also submit in the Walsh Dynasty League I have not been affected by any trade or free agent acquisition. There are always issues with what one considers a fair trade. I thought the Jones trade was questionable. I made a trade for Jones in another league that might have been considered questionable. I felt I needed to make it as I want to win in 2016. Count your blessings that you are a secure person and do not have to resort to bad language and attacks on others when they disagree or question you. I wish more owners were that way.

I agree that we will have different perspectives, all I am doing is offering any owner considering joining this league an opportunity to get an insight on what goes on, before they decide to join.

Below is an excerpt of an email sent by this commissioner to the league, people should know what to expect:

" Another Perry Mason here. How many f*ing times do I need to say the same thing. We will make that video and post it on YouTube so you can go f*k yourself!! "

He used the F word explicitly.., but  I am editing .

I would not join a league where the commissioner comports himself in this fashion, people should know and then decide. I wish someone warned me about this last year.

The position of Commissioner is a critical one in terms of the integrity and competitiveness of the league, you will note that I immediately de-escalated the situation once it happened and we have not had any more incidents.

As commissioner, you have to make sure that you do not create any situations that threaten the integrity of the league,you certainly should not be in a dubious deal with your son in a league you invited strangers and took their money.

You should not be making draft selections for your son and your cousin.. this all threaten the integrity of the league.

You and I have different viewpoints on this issue, but we can make our points without denigrating or insulting the other person.

When you are in charge , you need to have a certain amount of self-control or discipline or you hurt everybody.

Your league of 12 has lost 7 of 12 in 2 years, how is this good for you ?

Users who are viewing this thread