What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

My daughter Quinn Rae... (1 Viewer)

Chappy

Footballguy
Was born yesterday morning, July 23rd, 2016 at 10:19. She weighed 9lbs.9oz and is 21 inches long. 

ten fingers ten toes best of luck to her and her mom and you take care to the bank bromigo

Thx for the well wishes. The blood she was vomiting was her mom's that she ingested at birth and her body was rejecting. Her stomach is now clear, she's taken in formula or breastfed 4 or 5 times since midnight last night. She's a sleeper too. Just talked to the director of the NICU and his exact words were, you have a very healthy baby here who just happened to take in too much of mom's blood. She's gonna be fine. All tests results, including the blood and cultures have come back with great results. Hopefully, she'll be coming home sometime tomorrow or latest Wednesday. 

Congrats! My wife loves the name Quinn and has wanted it on our potential baby name list. This is warming me up to it. 

Users who are viewing this thread