What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Julian Assange (UPDATE: or DNC members) will be suicided? (1 Viewer)

Will Julian Assange be suicided in the next 10 days?

• Yes

Votes: 13 30.2%
  • No

Votes: 30 69.8%

• Total voters

chauncey

Footballguy
Julian Assange and WikiLeaks have released 19,000 DNC emails that have already embarrassed the Democratic party and wreaked havoc on the convention (on their 3rd Chairperson in 24 hours due to fallout from the WikiLeaks, and Bernie supporters are already rioting online and in Philly)

Assange has threatened to release more incriminating emails (in his words guaranteeing the arrest of HRC) in the near future. 

I know we all laugh at the Clinton Kill List (google if not aware, I will not link here), and most likely the 30+ people who have died with ties to the Clintons is pure coincidence. However, it is worth considering, even if for entertainment purposes only, does Julian Assange live past the next 10 days?

He is currently holed up in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, where he has been for four years to avoid extradition. For him to be suicided would require a bombing of the Embassy, or evacuation and ensuing heart attack or plane crash/random stabbing on the sidewalk?. These are all far fetched scenarios, but hey, this is the internet. How legendary would this thread be if Assange found a way to expire in the next 10 days. 

Again, this poll and thread are for entertainment purposes only, similar to Daily Fantasy Football. 

If the mods have any problems with this thread, feel free to delete. It is for entertainment purposes only. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You're asking if a man will be killed in a cover-up for "entertainment purposes only", and this is your first thought at 5 AM on a Monday morning?

I believe people have killed over politics. 

I beleive it's likely one or more have been tied to the clintons 

I think assange is too high profile to be taken out without it being obvious.... Not to mention it's unlikely he doesn't have a fail-safe backup plan to deploy the info given his demise.... So, such an attack would be extremely risky yet highly unlikely to achieve the goal of this information getting out. 

I am rooting for something devistating that takes Clinton out of the race and (hopefully) puts her behind bars. 

EDIT: cursory search indicates an "insurance file" if 88GB has already been shared publicly and simply needs an encryption key to unlock it. No doubt IF something happens to assange, the key is tweeted and the info gets out. So, no. Nothing will happen to assange. 

He is currently holed up in the Ecuadorian Embassy in London, where he has been for four years to avoid extradition. For him to be suicided would require a bombing of the Embassy, or evacuation and ensuing heart attack or plane crash/random stabbing on the sidewalk?. These are all far fetched scenarios, but hey, this is the internet. 
Have you even seen a Jason Bourne movie? Or a Bond Movie? Also, if 10 people can climb down a vent shaft and rob the Bellagio vault, then anything is possible.

I kind of hope wikileaks holds off on releasing anything too damaging until closer to the election.

I kind of hope wikileaks holds off on releasing anything too damaging until closer to the election.
No. No. No. Get it out now forget it election day and elect the first WOMAN president of the United States.  

WOKE MESSAGE BOARD POSTER: julian assange, the clinton lady could have him killed

*clintons prepare to assassinate chauncey*

WMBP: AHEM. actually, this is for entertainment purposes only

HRC: ah, false alarm.  don't kill him after all.

I have brought up the Clinton Hit list several times and it's usually brushed off as conspiracy whack-a- loo...

But it's obvious people have a funny way of disappearing around them. I'm not sure anyone can put together a list of people that die in mysterious ways around a family more often than what you see and read about the Clintons. You don't read about people dropping like flies around the Bush family for example. 

WOKE MESSAGE BOARD POSTER: julian assange, the clinton lady could have him killed

*clintons prepare to assassinate chauncey*

WMBP: AHEM. actually, this is for entertainment purposes only

HRC: ah, false alarm.  don't kill him after all.
:lol:

I think I'm going to create a WMBP alias.

Where you been at GB?
I was a guilty man and deserving of my punishment.  Let me serve as an example to everyone.

I was a guilty man and deserving of my punishment.  Let me serve as an example to everyone.

27-Year-Old DNC Staffer Seth Rich Shot, Killed in Northwest DC

A 27-year-old man who worked for the Democratic National Committee was shot and killed as he walked home early Sunday in the Bloomingdale neighborhood of Northwest Washington, D.C., police and his family said. 

Seth Conrad Rich died after he was shot multiple times on the 2100 block of Flagler Place NW, three blocks east of Howard University Hospital, police said. 

He was talking on the phone with his girlfriend when she heard noise on Rich's end of the line, Mary Rich said. Her son told his girlfriend not to worry about it. 

"There had been a struggle. His hands were bruised, his knees are bruised, his face is bruised, and yet he had two shots to his back, and yet they never took anything," she said. 
:tinfoilhat:

DWS should be on the watch list.  Hillary will soon cut ties with her, and she will never win another election in this country again.  She will squeal.

I've never really understood how he lives for 4 years in the Ecuadorian embassy.  Is he sleeping on the floor?  Did they give him a cot?  Does the embassy have a cafeteria?  What does he eat?  Does he shower?  So many questions.

At this point, HRC could be on video killing someone and she would still have 40+% of the vote and wouldn't get charged with anything. 

After experiencing the hype and let down of the release of the Segway, I ignore announcements like this. 

If he has goods on Hillary, why wait to release it? 
Timing to pick up the biggest audience I imagine.  It could be bluster, but his first release definitely had some bombs in it.

We actually have a thread here questioning if Hillary Clinton is going to have somebody murdered, but that's OK because this is all for entertainment? Really? 

We actually have a thread here questioning if Hillary Clinton is going to have somebody murdered, but that's OK because this is all for entertainment? Really? 
Well, to be fair Tim, you have thousands of posts in this forum posing ridiculous hypotheticals and comparisons to Hitler for Donald Trump, which are hopefully for entertainment purposes and not real thoughts that go through your head. 

You say that like she's not capable.   I'll still vote for her because of the court, but JA should stay away from his windows.

This is such a bizarre topic.

1. What major public figure has ever been "suicided"? What does "suicided" even mean?

2. Why would anyone think suggesting the idea someone might be killed for political reasons, and setting up a poll, be an interesting "entertainment" topic?

This is such a bizarre topic.

1. What major public figure has ever been "suicided"? What does "suicided" even mean?

2. Why would anyone think suggesting the idea someone might be killed for political reasons, and setting up a poll, be an interesting "entertainment" topic?
After Assange is killed, Chauncey can come out and take a bow.   :bowtie:

Users who are viewing this thread