What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I'm at my in-laws - ask me anything (trying to stay non-stabby) (1 Viewer)

Binky The Doormat

Footballguy
omfg.  Staying with in-laws in NE Ohio.  Five and a half days and my father-in-law is already pushing me toward the stabby range.  

Just trying to stay sane.  

Ask me anything in order to save a life or two.

Give us a 1 or 0 on:

- MIL when she was your wife's age

- MIL when you first met her

- MIL today. 

WTF HAPPENED TO '70S MUSIC DRAFT AFTERMATH DISCUSSION??!?1

mutha#######, what, Hildo's ####show canceled our fun?

:shrug:

If you do end up going stabby, how and where will you dispose of the bodies? And, will you let the wife in on your dark secret or will you keep it to yourself?

WTF HAPPENED TO '70S MUSIC DRAFT AFTERMATH DISCUSSION??!?1

mutha#######, what, Hildo's ####show canceled our fun?

:shrug:

I didn't participate much in the after discussion since most of it centered around having to make forced choices between music that was often very different.  

If you do end up going stabby, how and where will you dispose of the bodies? And, will you let the wife in on your dark secret or will you keep it to yourself?
Hey, I've seen enough Lt. Joe Kendra shows to know that I may have already ruined my chances with getting away with it by posting here.

Note:  backyard with the shovel.

Father-in-law just came in to ask why I used the Audi logo coffee mug ...it's his last one and doesn't want me to break it.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly.

I think I am going to have a third large cup and do a lot of slurping to remind him I'm using it.  

The extra caffeine isn't going to help this situation.  
When you are done, get up in front of him and fumble it in the air and catch it and walk away like nothing happened.

When you are done, get up in front of him and fumble it in the air and catch it and walk away like nothing happened.
My luck the tile floor would smash it.  

I don't want to give me any real reason.  This keeps me clean on the wife side.  And I get special "rubs" later for being so patient with him.  

Father-in-law just came in to ask why I used the Audi logo coffee mug ...it's his last one and doesn't want me to break it.  
Audi, eh?  He keeps a super valuable, one-of-a-kind collectibles in the cupboard with regular coffee mugs?  

ETA:  Get him some kind of showcase to keep it in next Christmas.

Last edited by a moderator:
How many times have you and your wife :pickle:   since you've been there?

Zero.  Got in for a late supper last night and she went to bed way before I did (per usual anyway ...)

Remember guy - I'm 58 and wife just turned 53.  It happens ...just not as much as I would like.   :D

Zero.  Got in for a late supper last night and she went to bed way before I did (per usual anyway ...)

Remember guy - I'm 58 and wife just turned 53.  It happens ...just not as much as I would like.   :D
I'm 43, wife is 38... what's"it", & how does it "happen"?...refresh my memory...

Audi, eh?  He keeps a super valuable, one-of-a-kind collectibles in the cupboard with regular coffee mugs?  

ETA:  Get him some kind of showcase to keep it in next Christmas.

It will go nicely with the wolf head and indian ceramics displayed currently in the glass curio cabinet.

I'm 43, wife is 38... what's"it", & how does it "happen"?...refresh my memory...
I recommend the hamster site with the "x" in front of it.  Those girls will do things my wife would never do.  

Then use your imagination.  

And it won't cost you a week or more of ### kissing.  

On the lighter side, I still have almost a whole Marion's Pizza wrapped up in the fridge from visiting my mom in the Dayton, OH area before coming here.  

I am not sharing.  

Users who are viewing this thread