What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Calling all Juggalos (1 Viewer)

I'm not sure planning this event a year in advance is a smart move. Odds are high at least 25% of their fan base will either OD or be incarcerated as a result of Meth in that window. Seems like the type of thing they would want to jump on ASAP. 

yeah, the extensive time frame makes absolutely no sense.  Also, the march is from the Lincoln Memorial to the Washington Memorial...what is that about a block and a half? Should be impressive.

Rock&Rye and its 400 grams of sugar FTW 
Never tried it, but the Faygo site description is lol... "A dreamy vanilla cream soda with just a kick of something that may or not be cherry.  We’re not at liberty to disclose the ingredients actually. In fact, the recipe is so secret that it doesn’t exist. And yes, we know that makes absolutely no sense."

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, the extensive time frame makes absolutely no sense.  Also, the march is from the Lincoln Memorial to the Washington Memorial...what is that about a block and a half? Should be impressive.
1+ miles... something like 2.5 from Lincoln to Capitol.

Bunch of nuts
:no:  Juggalos, who i assume have to be the hardcore one's who go to that gathering, meeting up with Trump people is destined to be one of the finest moments in American History, i would love to get transcripts of some of the conversations that occur

:no:  Juggalos, who i assume have to be the hardcore one's who go to that gathering, meeting up with Trump people is destined to be one of the finest moments in American History, i would love to get transcripts of some of the conversations that occur
I'm not sure who "Trump people"  are

could be the best part of the whole thing. I would assume Trump supporters who will be there in opposition will not have face paint, but good #### if they do
Probably right. At this point, I think the Trump supporters who go to stuff like this are pretty extreme. 

No news out of DC?  Juggalo march...Trump rally...Anti-Trump rally...Fiesta DC Parade...  All must be running smoothly today.

These guys were on Howard Stern the other day. I know they are idiots but I kind of agree with them. It seems unfair to label anyone who considers themselves a jugalo a gang member. Just my 2 cents. 

These guys were on Howard Stern the other day. I know they are idiots but I kind of agree with them. It seems unfair to label anyone who considers themselves a jugalo a gang member. Just my 2 cents. 
it's definitely ridiculous.  They love drugs and are a bit odd but they aren't anything close to a gang.

Users who are viewing this thread