What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Miss Cleo has passed away (1 Viewer)

She had a telemarketing room in Hollywood, swear to God it was the first place I walked into for a job when I landed in Los Angeles in 2000. The script was hilarious and the entire thing was set up to keep folks on the phones...needless to say I passed on the opp but it was the first place I came across in SoCal, directly in the heart of Hollywood. 

RIP 

Why are we RIPing this person that ripped off the lonely, the poor, the not-so-bright?  

She is of the worst ilk - the world would have been better off without her.  

Why are we RIPing this person that ripped off the lonely, the poor, the not-so-bright?  

She is of the worst ilk - the world would have been better off without her.  
We RIP because of the sanctity of life, the inevitability of death. Our mortal coil is nowhere near as friendly as we think our resume deserves. 

No other reason, and in no other season. 

But I get what you're saying. Hers is still a benign crime, if shiftily opportunistic. 

-RA

She had a telemarketing room in Hollywood, swear to God it was the first place I walked into for a job when I landed in Los Angeles in 2000. The script was hilarious and the entire thing was set up to keep folks on the phones...needless to say I passed on the opp but it was the first place I came across in SoCal, directly in the heart of Hollywood. 

RIP 
If only you had landed in the San Fernando Valley on gone looking around the neighborhood for work. With your affection for the smell of tuna some of those stories might have been EPIC.

Love Ms Cleo.  She made me who I am today. I'll never forget those late night calls talking to some random dip####

We RIP because of the sanctity of life, the inevitability of death. Our mortal coil is nowhere near as friendly as we think our resume deserves. 

But I get what you're saying. Hers is still a benign crime, if shiftily opportunistic. 

-RA
Expect a call from Trump's lawyers soon, he wants you on the jury.

-RA
She was a common thief who preyed on the weak.  Very low quality person,  or at least she was while that stuff was going on.  She could've changed later.  Don't know.  I don't have to RIP her to not piss on her grave.   Check out the Scalia thread here if you want to see that. 

Last edited by a moderator:
She was a common thief who preyed on the weak.  Very low quality person,  or at least she was while that stuff was going on.  She could've changed later.  Don't know.  I don't have to RIP her to not piss on her grave.   You're getting a little too introspective here. 
Notice I never RIp'ed. Just a thought, that's all.

Other names: LaShawnda Williams, Corvette Mama, Elenore St. Julian, Desiree Canterlaw, Janet Snyder, Maria Delcampo, Christina Garcia, Cleomili Harris, Youree Perris

lol.....seems legit.  :thumbup:

RIP Corvette Mama

Users who are viewing this thread