What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anquan BOLDIN - Detroit Lions (1 Viewer)

With Ebron out this week, is anyone else starting Boldin this week due to  byes?  I'm rolling with my fav ex-cardinal. 

Ageless wonder.  What's he on pace for at age 36?  something near 100 targets?  Wow.  That is a lot of run for an old man.
77 / 650 / 8

I have him in dynasty, was considering trading him but what's the point? One of those players that you might as well hold to the end.

Thing about him is that he has always been more nuanced in creating space, never was an overwhelming athletic talent. I hope he plays until 40. He's current #11 all time in receptions with 1038.

32 to pass Reggie Wayne. 40 to pass TO. 56 to pass Tim Brown. 63 to pass Chris Carter. 64 to pass Marvin Harrison.

It's a stretch to get him to pass Tony Gonzalez 1,325 and Jerry Rice at 1,549. Putting together HOF numbers though.

77 / 650 / 8

I have him in dynasty, was considering trading him but what's the point? One of those players that you might as well hold to the end.

Thing about him is that he has always been more nuanced in creating space, never was an overwhelming athletic talent. I hope he plays until 40. He's current #11 all time in receptions with 1038.

32 to pass Reggie Wayne. 40 to pass TO. 56 to pass Tim Brown. 63 to pass Chris Carter. 64 to pass Marvin Harrison.

It's a stretch to get him to pass Tony Gonzalez 1,325 and Jerry Rice at 1,549. Putting together HOF numbers though.
Can't imagine you could get a top kicker in return for trade.

Looks like he's coming back for a 15th season. Probably won't sign until just before TC. CBS, ESPN & NBC all reported last week he's mulling over returning to either the Ravens or Lions. Both teams need a WR3 and want him back, not sure where this is headed. I did note he had several Lions teammates with him in D.C. last month and met with his Michigan Representative and Senator when he testified about the police and community relations. Haloti showed up at his golf fundraiser last week wearing Lions gear. Who knows.

:shrug:

At this point it doesn't look like the Lions have a Plan B.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread