What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Seems pretty quiet in here - where are all the new leagues? (1 Viewer)

Marty

Footballguy
Seems quiet as compared to last year at this time (or at least what I believe it was like).  Is everyone just lurking?  If you could start/join a new league, would what it be? 

12 team or 14 team?
Taxi Squad or just deeper active roster?
Draft ASAP or wait until some preseason action?
Dynasty or redraft?
Devy or non-devy?

Just wondering.

I run mfl email leagues. Between 100 to 200 league fees. kelly@derbycityfantasyfootball.com if interested. I just filled $100 email the drafts monday Aug 1st

I run mfl email leagues. Between 100 to 200 league fees. kelly@derbycityfantasyfootball.com if interested. I just filled $100 email the drafts monday Aug 1st
I'm not looking for a service that takes a cut of the dues.  Lots of regular Joe's willing to be a commish for free.  Thanks though.

My bad.  When I visited the website, I saw about $200 not being paid out on the $100 leagues, with my assumption that they are 12 team leagues.  Do other payouts happen that are not listed on the prize money page?

The leagues we ran on our web site do take a cut. The leagues I post on here on message board are leagues I play in that pay out 100%. Sorry for confusion. Thanks

Ah.  That makes sense.  Thanks for clearing that up for me.  And sorry I jumped to that conclusion. 

Still pretty quiet around here, considering training camps have opened now. 

I would love it if you joined both of our leagues.  You would be replacing teams that left our league and moved on.  Below is the website you can go to for more information.  Click on Constitution at the top right half of the website and read it.  The league is fun and we need people to join.  Read the Constitution and then look at the website to familiarize yourself with the forums and teams etc and if you are interested, let me know and I will send you the teams that are available.

Auction: http://football.fscen.com/

Keeper/Contract: http://www.nfl.fscen.com/

Let me know what you think

Email me at schmitmatt@hotmail.com

Matt

Users who are viewing this thread