What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Calling FBG Twitter Pros- Need a Twitter App (1 Viewer)

simsarge

Footballguy
I only use Twitter during fantasy football season and only follow a couple few sources. The regular Twitter app works ok but the it's kind of boring to look at. Looking in the play store (have an andriod) there's about a gabazillion different Twitter Apps to choose from. I want something that's decent looking and easy to use. I don't use it a lot, pretty much never tweet anything and just want to get breaking fantasy news.

Whattaya got there Twitter pros?

Tweetcaster free version has tiny ad at bottom of screen which you can X out. Pay version is pretty cheap without ads IIRC.

Actually i think pro version of tweetcaster might still.have ads. They are tiny anyways so no biggie. And you can X them out. They come back after a bit though. Just keep closing them.

I guess I'm in the minority, I have no issue paying for a good app to get an ad free experience
I get ya. I have paid for a couple apps that I use more often. But I haven't used Twitter in months, so right now it's hard for me to justify shelling out the $5. I may well be singing a different tune in a few weeks tho now that I'm back in the swing of things. I do like the App so far though. Pretty much exactly what I was looking for. Easy to use, customizable and way better looking than the stock Twitter.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually i think pro version of tweetcaster might still.have ads. They are tiny anyways so no biggie. And you can X them out. They come back after a bit though. Just keep closing them.
No ads on tweetcaster pro.

None of the sponsored crap on real twitter.

Very customizable.

Only downside is the stupid logo

Users who are viewing this thread