What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Kickstarter Opportunity- FOOTBALLGUYS Field at Mile High (1 Viewer)

simsarge

Footballguy
So the naming rights for the Bronco's stadium is up for grabs because Sports Authority has gone belly up. There's way more than 3 million Footballguys right? So if everyone kicked in a buck for the first year's naming rights, then @Joe Bryant inc. could easily reap in the profits tat go along with having your Fantasy Football web site mentioned like 80 billion times worldwide every Sunday and we'd all get at least free Bronco's tickets for life.  

Is this too easy?

So the naming rights for the Bronco's  Mile High  stadium is up for grabs because Sports Authority has gone belly up. There's way more than 3 million Footballguys right? So if everyone kicked in a buck for the first year's naming rights, then @Joe Bryant inc. could easily reap in the profits tat go along with having your Fantasy Football web site mentioned like 80 billion times worldwide every Sunday and we'd all get at least free Bronco's tickets for life.  

Is this too easy?
It wouldn't be very popular in Denver - nearly everyone wants it known as just Mile High Stadium

It wouldn't be very popular in Denver - nearly everyone wants it known as just Mile High Stadium
I'm sure @Cecil Lammey has plenty of friends in high places (no pun intended) and could get the how great a FBG named stadium would be out on his talk show. Or maybe just as smaller type "sponsored by FBG" underneath the Mile High Stadium. They can call it what they want as long as I can get my season tix for getting in on the ground floor. :shrug:

Get $50 off your Broncos ticket when you create an account on FanDuel!!
:lmao:

Winter is coming in terms of the ads onslaught. In fact, I was listening to a podcast that had Evan Silva on, and he was talking up the FanDuel spiel and his "official" pre-season FanDuel rankings. HFS, do people seriously do FanDuel for pre-season fantasy purposes?!?! I like to bet, and even doing pre-season bets is lighting money on fire with a spread or total. Pre-season FD has to be shtick in terms of garbage points with 90-man rosters, right?

Users who are viewing this thread