What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Bad Idea? (1 Viewer)

Snickers

Footballguy
So this girl I work with wants to meet me tomorrow morning at a local strip club that opens at 6am on Fridays.  She wants to meet me there around 7am before we go to work.  I pretty sure she wants to hook up although I suspect she wants this to happen with one of the strippers.  I have a client call at 9:30 so I can't drink too much but I'm sure if I go I will have a few drinks and I'm sure she will have a cocktail.  I'm in a relationship but this seems like it could be a really good time.

bad idea?

Depends on your relationship... but the opportunity for fun/implosion is high.

I say do it and keep us updated... Quality friday thread potential here. 

So this girl I work with wants to meet me tomorrow morning at a local strip club that opens at 6am on Fridays.  She wants to meet me there around 7am before we go to work.  I pretty sure she wants to hook up although I suspect she wants this to happen with one of the strippers.  I have a client call at 9:30 so I can't drink too much but I'm sure if I go I will have a few drinks and I'm sure she will have a cocktail.  I'm in a relationship but this seems like it could be a really good time.

bad idea?
East or west coast time? Want to make sure I know when to check back in.

Oh and can we get :pics:  of the chick you're meeting? Or at the very least a celebrity comparison.
She has a bit of a Lindsay Lohan thing going on, not Lindsay at her peak but Lindsay after the partying started to show but before the wheels totally came off.  A really nice rack, Size 6 and lots of tattoos. Cage has shown me pics of her naked body before and it looks good.

there used to be a strip club by me that opened at 7AM for "legs and eggs"

make sure you get the glitter off your face before work/ wife sees it

I'm really confused about the 7:00am thing.  She is either a meth head, or getting off from dancing (and a meth head).  The usual progression is 1on1 sex, then 3sum.  Something is up here.

0700?

Get to a normal partying time and then let's talk, but getting hammered and banging (or etc.) stripper before you go into work?

There's a way to do these things, man, that ain't it.
The girl I'm going with isn't a stripper, I work with her.  Granted, I would see some action going down while we are with a stripper but I don't plan on banging either one.  I'm married after all but would go down on the coworker and finger blast the stripper.  I'd let either one of them blow me but I'd draw the line there.

First off, you always want to play hard to get.  You should be working the, "7am!?!?! WTF?  Why don't you just swing by my place" angle.  If anything, you need to get some guarantees on what's in it for you.  Say " you would be cool to meet her there for happy hour, but 7am is kind of early unless you send me a pic of your boobs right now".  Then your going to want to share that pic with us.  Then work your way up to some vaj shots, and also share them with us.  Once you have brought that to the table, we will make a collective decision on what the 7am call is.

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope your Human Resources Department gets a good night's sleep tonight...they have their hands full tomorrow...

The girl I'm going with isn't a stripper, I work with her.  Granted, I would see some action going down while we are with a stripper but I don't plan on banging either one.  I'm married after all but would go down on the coworker and finger blast the stripper.  I'd let either one of them blow me but I'd draw the line there.
Good, we were worried you had no scruples.

Hey, we all have our limits, man.

:thumbup:

My mom always told me "Eatin' ain't cheatin'"

Users who are viewing this thread