What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Anarchy League Sign Ups (1 Viewer)

In. League 2 the best league; including inaugural league 2, In for 10 years w/2 championships  

ETA   in ABLC  also.

Last edited by a moderator:
IN - NEW

Looking for a new challenge.

ETA: not sure what your draft dates are so can't really say what's good or not. Flexible though.

Returning player from last year, IN, can't find the league number will dig up in the next couple of days when I'm back from vacation. 

Thanks for organizing David. 

- The league number you were in: League 1

-your team name: Dickey Moe

-and if you are IN or OUT: IN

- List any draft dates that would be problematic - I would be unable to draft August 11 through August 14 because I'll be on vacation out of cell phone range.

Thanks David.

Anarchy99 said:
I have to follow up with the stragglers and then will fill in owners in empty spots as needed.
I can be in for more or drop out as needed. Whatever works best for your numbers. 

I reached out to those currently M.I.A. and am not really sure who is reachable and coming back at this point. Let me see who responds over the next few days and then I can figure out what leagues have holes to fill.

League 1 and League 4. dehaven123.

I'm out. Sorry, too busy @ work this yr. I caused too much of a delay last yr trying to make it work. I'll spare you all of a repeat.

If anyone knows (or can get a hold of) the following, it would be greatly appreciated:

- Faux Bear, Inch by Inch, Jabatony, and Indyram96 are no longer listed as registered board members at FBG.
- Hawklets90 and Darksideofoz have not logged in to FBG since 2015.
- It's been weeks or months since jestefarean, Tex, or Bonesman have been on the boards.

Played in these for a few years but didn't play the last couple.

In for one league if there's a spot!

August 16-18 is out and Friday nights are generally not good. Thanks!

I'm sure you're an MFL expert compared to most after setting up all these leagues over the years, so I think as long as you've got some general rules and settings you would do a perfectly fine job. Here's a nice list of established rules and settings: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfaWszORLJMNFQtrBVcwC3VYusCzuXSYF9DygvYxbkKMplXnw/viewform?c=0&w=1
Doesn't look like an auction league is in the cards, as they aren't free to run like all the other leagues.

I'm here.  Sign me up.  I think I was in league 6 last year.

If anyone knows (or can get a hold of) the following, it would be greatly appreciated:

- Faux Bear, Inch by Inch, Jabatony, and Indyram96 are no longer listed as registered board members at FBG.
- Hawklets90 and Darksideofoz have not logged in to FBG since 2015.
- It's been weeks or months since jestefarean, Tex, or Bonesman have been on the boards.
Jabatony isn't listed because it's jabarony.

In (8).  Sorry for the delay.

Will start configuring the league's over the weekend. So last call for any old timers. Still room for newbies. Will probably end up with 7 leagues unless a lot more people want in or back in. 

Users who are viewing this thread