What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Awesome Free Sports' App... (1 Viewer)

Chappy

Footballguy
If any of you are interested in trying a new cool sports app (involving football and soccer for now) that will be free to download, text me at 732-642-2808 or PM me your cell # and first and last name. The app will be released this fall but you can get in now as an affiliate or just player. 

Supposed to be the next big thing!

Irish 

*I didn't want to mention the name here out of respect to those who run this site, not that it's a fantasy site, cause it isn't. 

Last edited by a moderator:
You can watch a video when I send you an invite but basically it's not fantasy or gambling. It's a game that you would play while watching your favorite teams play live. Sorta like a coach. A play would run and then a question would come up and you would answer it, if you get it right, you earn points/tokens. The more you earn, the closer you get to winning free stuff, like hats, jerseys, etc. You can play by yourself or against a group of friends. 

At least that's the way it was explained to me. The app releases in about 2-3 weeks and you can only get access right now if you know someone with a code, which I have.  You can sign up as a player only, which is free, or as an affiliate, which has a membership fee attached but then you have the opportunity to make some money yourself. 

Just getting an invite to see what it's about, costs you nothing.  

Chappy! GB, how you been? Don't need to send you my info, you already have. So set me up.

CAN'T WAIT!

/BARTSCOTT

Chappy! GB, how you been? Don't need to send you my info, you already have. So set me up.

CAN'T WAIT!

/BARTSCOTT
I've been crazy busy, especially with my daughter just being born 2 weeks ago! 4 kids!!  Just do me a favor and send me a pm with your info, so I can confirm it. I'll need a Cell # and first and last name. Thx bud. 

I like the idea of paying people to be affiliates and spreading the word, instead of spending huge money on advertisements.  Leaves a good feel for those involved. 
But at the end of the day the model is not sustainable and many will get screwed out of their time and money, in addition to the embarrassment of shaking down friends and family to join.

4 minute video that doesn't explain what the app does.....but you can get in before it even launches! 

4 minute video that doesn't explain what the app does.....but you can get in before it even launches! 
You actually can't get it, you can become an affiliate or sign up as a player and when it's released, they'll send you a notification. They're just attempting to create a buzz and there is plenty of info explaining what the app does but of course we won't know for sure until it's officially released. 

But at the end of the day the model is not sustainable and many will get screwed out of their time and money, in addition to the embarrassment of shaking down friends and family to join.
Well as long as you don't shake them down and just present it openly and honestly for them to make their own choices.  

This thread is now officially 'hot'. There's really no telling where it can go from here.

Or they are already funded and don't want to give up any equity??
I think this could be the case, but also the membership fees that affiliates pay help defray the costs. 

I have about 30 interested so far. Can't hurt to just before a player. Costs you nothing and could bring some nice rewards, along with the fun if playing. And if you sign on a an affiliate and this thing blows up, could be huge!

Closing in on 3 dozen folks interested. Getting an invite to check things out is completely free, even signing in as just a player is free. Only those who choose to become affiliates pay a membership fee and are looking to try to make some money, which I'd the path I chose.  

Closing in on 3 dozen folks interested. Getting an invite to check things out is completely free, even signing in as just a player is free. Only those who choose to become affiliates pay a membership fee and are looking to try to make some money, which I'd the path I chose.  
O RLY?

instead of having a thred about this you could make an app that would tell people about this app if you have seen inseption with the kid from gilbert grape it would be a lot like that and if someone used the first app there would probably be a top and you would be left hanging about if it fell over and your mind would explode hey man just spitballin over here take that to the bank bromigo

instead of having a thred about this you could make an app that would tell people about this app if you have seen inseption with the kid from gilbert grape it would be a lot like that and if someone used the first app there would probably be a top and you would be left hanging about if it fell over and your mind would explode hey man just spitballin over here take that to the bank bromigo
You lost me at instead. 

You lost me at instead. 
i was just about to resend you my info but then i come back in here and see you disrespecting my hasbro SWC so now there is now way i can do business with you so thats one less dollar you can take to the bank brohan 

You lost me at instead. 
and you wanted to be my app salesman brohan take that to the bank

Guys, just trying to push an app that a friend of mine told me about. The app is supposed to be a fun game whether you play it alone or with friends.  And yes, I took the risk/chance to make some money by becoming an affiliate.  If you guys don't want an invite, to play it or become an affiliate, that's fine.  But I appreciate the support whether you get an invite it just say good luck. 

Guys, just trying to push an app that a friend of mine told me about. The app is it's supposed to be a fun game whether you play it alone or with friends.  And yes, I took the risk/chance to make some money by becoming an affiliate.  If you guys don't want an invite, to play it or become an affiliate, that's fine.  But I appreciate the support whether you get an invite it just say good luck. 
i lost you at guys brohan take that to the bank

Guys, just trying to push an app that a friend of mine told me about. The app is supposed to be a fun game whether you play it alone or with friends.  And yes, I took the risk/chance to make some money by becoming an affiliate.  If you guys don't want an invite, to play it or become an affiliate, that's fine.  But I appreciate the support whether you get an invite it just say good luck. 
How many affiliates/players do you need to get to sign up in order to recover your costs? 

How many affiliates/players do you need to get to sign up in order to recover your costs? 
I have no idea.  I'm in the infancy of doing this right now and I figured since I hadn't heard anything about this app on this board, I'd throw it out there.  I thought it'd be a perfect match.  A free sports' app, made by the creators of Madden and FIFA, where you can play games individually or as a group and have the possibility of earning cool team apparel, would be a homerun for guys who love football and fantasy sports.  Not too mention the opportunity for me to possibly make some extra coin and even some of you as well, if you chose.  

So the offer still stands.  If any of you would like an invite to check it out, shoot me a PM with your first and last name and your cell #.  If you choose to do nothing with the invite, delete it and you owe nothing.  If you choose to sign on for free as a player, great.  If you want to take the same gamble I am and become an affiliate, good luck to you as well.  

Thx for your time.  

So after you asked this question it got me thinking and I downloaded their commission PDF.  It's a tiered system.  Anyone I invite who plays and earns tokens, gets me a 10% return.  Any affiliates that I invited, when they invite players and they earn tokens, that earns me 5% and so on down the line 3%, 2%, 1%.  I currently have 1 affiliate and 7 players including that affiliate in my tier 1.  I also have 32 invites which I've recently sent out, where those individuals are deciding whether to just be a player, affiliate or do nothing at all.

This has been pretty exciting.  A woman who's part of our Facebook group has over 10,000 tier 1 players under her that she put together in just under 90 days!!  The snowball effect with this can be amazing!

So again, please feel free to just ask for an invite and if you like what you see, then decide to be a player for free or take the jump to be an affiliate.  Costs nothing to take a look.  

It's just pyramid scheme they come in many different forms. 

The app will never be made cause that has nothing to do with the scheme. 

It's just pyramid scheme they come in many different forms. 

The app will never be made cause that has nothing to do with the scheme. 
Are you saying/predicting the app will never come to pass and therefore won't be released?  

Users who are viewing this thread