What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Awesome Free Sports' App... (1 Viewer)

ok, so when it comes to the game, every feature hasn't been reveled yet but I can tell you some of the basic's that have been released. The game is designed to reach the other 80% of sports fans that don't play fantasy football. Not that fantasy players aren't going to like the game, they will. The game is designed to change the way we watch sports and interact. I'll use NFL football as my example because everyone on here can relate to that. You will have the option to play by yourself, with a group of friends, form leagues etc. The week leading up to the game, you will receive an email asking you a number of random questions, relating to the game you chose to participate with. The questions will be like, "who will win the game, who will score first, who will rush for the most yards, etc." You will score points by answering questions correctly. The questions you are asked will be based on your skill and knowledge level that you choose to play at. They will be listed as rookie up to Legend or something like that. The higher skill level to play at, will dictate the type of questions you are asked to answer. Also, during the actual game, you will receive random txt's asking you questions about something that is getting ready to take place in the actual game, Example, your favorite team just got possession of the ball. Are they going to score 0, 3, 6,7, or 8 pts on this drive? Or a more advanced question may be, "How many rushing yds will your team have on this drive." These are just examples but you get the jist. 

You will score pts and become ranked,within your City, Your favorite team, State, Country etc. Also when you reach certain point level's you will unlock awards. Team apparel, signed memorabilia, tickets to your teams games etc.   Thats kind of the cliff noted version of the game as it's been reveled thus far. 
tl;dr https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a231RLKyfPw

Thanks for the explanation pfireman. Doesn't really sound like fun but at least there's a plan.

two late four that, pal
nope, cause was never meant as insult and I clarified that. Maybe you didn't understand the way it was presented but that's an interpretation thing. Like I said, no, not meant to offend and if you were to read it again I think you would understand that. 

so basically this app is like my wife with a billion questions i do not want her to ask me but she insists on asking when the game is on man that sounds great take that to the bank

if you are answering questions here is one why are you wearing a long sleeve shirt under a short sleeve shirt it is sort of like your all confused the short sleeve one goes under take that to the bank bromigo 

nope, cause was never meant as insult and I clarified that. Maybe you didn't understand the way it was presented but that's an interpretation thing. Like I said, no, not meant to offend and if you were to read it again I think you would understand that. 
:mellow:

ok, so when it comes to the game, every feature hasn't been reveled yet but I can tell you some of the basic's that have been released. The game is designed to reach the other 80% of sports fans that don't play fantasy football. Not that fantasy players aren't going to like the game, they will. The game is designed to change the way we watch sports and interact. I'll use NFL football as my example because everyone on here can relate to that. You will have the option to play by yourself, with a group of friends, form leagues etc. The week leading up to the game, you will receive an email asking you a number of random questions, relating to the game you chose to participate with. The questions will be like, "who will win the game, who will score first, who will rush for the most yards, etc." You will score points by answering questions correctly. The questions you are asked will be based on your skill and knowledge level that you choose to play at. They will be listed as rookie up to Legend or something like that. The higher skill level to play at, will dictate the type of questions you are asked to answer. Also, during the actual game, you will receive random txt's asking you questions about something that is getting ready to take place in the actual game, Example, your favorite team just got possession of the ball. Are they going to score 0, 3, 6,7, or 8 pts on this drive? Or a more advanced question may be, "How many rushing yds will your team have on this drive." These are just examples but you get the jist. 

You will score pts and become ranked,within your City, Your favorite team, State, Country etc. Also when you reach certain point level's you will unlock awards. Team apparel, signed memorabilia, tickets to your teams games etc.   Thats kind of the cliff noted version of the game as it's been reveled thus far. 
where do the micro-transactions fit in?

Last edited by a moderator:
the game is on beep beep beep swc did you take the trash out text 1 for yes 2 for no beep beep beep who would not love this sucker take that to the bank bromigo 

Back in '99, my wife and I went on our honeymoon. We went to a timeshare presentation so we could get free tickets to Universal studios. The original salesman, lets call him, oh, I don't know, Chappy, could tell things weren't going well. Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, another person shows up and really pours it on. Presents all of the positives, the breakdown of the payments and how great it was. Funny thing is, she was so easy to see through. We didn't end up buying, but we sure enjoyed Universal. 

Back in '99, my wife and I went on our honeymoon. We went to a timeshare presentation so we could get free tickets to Universal studios. The original salesman, lets call him, oh, I don't know, Chappy, could tell things weren't going well. Suddenly, seemingly out of nowhere, another person shows up and really pours it on. Presents all of the positives, the breakdown of the payments and how great it was. Funny thing is, she was so easy to see through. We didn't end up buying, but we sure enjoyed Universal. 
Went to one as well. Best part was the two other couples in on the presentation. They couldn't buy quick enough, talking about how great this was, you'd be a fool not to buy etc. so obvious they were in on the scam. This made me think of that as well.

If the app is as good as your timing, we are going to make boatloads!!!
You have to become and affiliate to make your boat loads but I think it's obvious you just want to bash the messenger. I know now why I don't live on here and have 14,000 posts. I have better things to do than quote and quote and quote or I too could be at Legend poster level. 

My gosh man, if you don't want to listen then just go to another forum but at least I can try to answer some questions and help some people understand because I do in fact, think the app is going to fun and great. Its not for everyone to buy in as an affiliate, I understand that, I'm just trying to answer questions about the app if people are truly interested. That's why I came on here. I just wish I would have gotten on before poor Chappy posted on it because he didn't know a lot about it and has made skeptics out of a lot of you. 

I would like to take a minute out here to personally thank pfirebud and the goat (2 fantastic names btw ...) for joining this chatboard with the specific purpose of bringing us this once-in-a-lifetime, in-on-the-ground-floor opportunity.  

I went to one of these when I was in college. What was great is they eventually found out I wasn't 21 and some weird florida law prevented them from selling to me. Ooops. Thanks for everything guys!

You have to become and affiliate to make your boat loads but I think it's obvious you just want to bash the messenger. I know now why I don't live on here and have 14,000 posts. I have better things to do than quote and quote and quote or I too could be at Legend poster level. 

My gosh man, if you don't want to listen then just go to another forum but at least I can try to answer some questions and help some people understand because I do in fact, think the app is going to fun and great. Its not for everyone to buy in as an affiliate, I understand that, I'm just trying to answer questions about the app if people are truly interested. That's why I came on here. I just wish I would have gotten on before poor Chappy posted on it because he didn't know a lot about it and has made skeptics out of a lot of you. 
Poor Chappy 

Went to one as well. Best part was the two other couples in on the presentation. They couldn't buy quick enough, talking about how great this was, you'd be a fool not to buy etc. so obvious they were in on the scam. This made me think of that as well.
I think its quite obvious that I'm someone different cause the way I talk and write is totally different from Mr Chappy but hey you believe what you want. BTW, after you listened to the presentation on the timeshare, did you get you $500 is free spa money to spend at the spa. I did and me and my girlfriend used em all and were just out a few hours of our time. 

I think its quite obvious that I'm someone different cause the way I talk and write is totally different from Mr Chappy but hey you believe what you want. BTW, after you listened to the presentation on the timeshare, did you get you $500 is free spa money to spend at the spa. I did and me and my girlfriend used em all and were just out a few hours of our time. 
Only someone trying to convince others they're not the same person, would mention how differently they write. 

lol, no one said you had to buy in? Is it that hard to say, I can be a player and just play the app??????? Its free. Let me say this again, it's a free app to download and sign up as a player. I'm not Chappy, I didn't come on here asking anyone to sign up or become an affiliate, just answering your questions.

I would like to take a minute out here to personally thank pfirebud and the goat (2 fantastic names btw ...) for joining this chatboard with the specific purpose of bringing us this once-in-a-lifetime, in-on-the-ground-floor opportunity.  

Goat joined in 2005 broseph.

My mistake bromingo, their post count is so minimal, did they spend some time upstate?

I didn't realize that penny-stock boiler rooms were still keeping guys so busy.   

here is another question even tho i sort of think you are ducking my questions but anyhow since you wear your short sleeve shirt outisde the long sleeve one in that picture do you have your underwear outside your pants i am just wondering take that to the bank bromigo 

Didn't ask for you sign up as affiliate but thanks for your complement. Means a lot!

Listen... you, and Chappy, came here hoping to stuff your pockets with referrals, that's it.  Let's not pretend that there's anything else to it.  There are a million threads that are started all the time by folks genuinely trying to tell people about an awesome game, app, etc., this is not one of them.

here is another question even tho i sort of think you are ducking my questions but anyhow since you wear your short sleeve shirt outisde the long sleeve one in that picture do you have your underwear outside your pants i am just wondering take that to the bank bromigo 
the longjohn + shorts look is pretty rad. give him a break.

Goat joined in 2005 broseph.
:goodposting:

I only jumped in because it looked like pfireman was having a tough time explaining why this isn't a pyramid scheme.

Did he answer the micro-transaction question yet? Or the one about 150 bucks being a ridiculous amount of money for "account management"?

Listen... you, and Chappy, came here hoping to stuff your pockets with referrals, that's it.  Let's not pretend that there's anything else to it.  There are a million threads that are started all the time by folks genuinely trying to tell people about an awesome game, app, etc., this is not one of them.
Not true, cause I haven't tried to sign anyone up, I'm just answering questions someone might have about the app. All I'm doing. I'm glad you think I'm going to stuff my pockets cause that means you see how much money this is going to make. So your telling me I have a chance to make some money, Awesome!!!!

Hey @pfireman
I like the cut of your jib.  I'm totally down to sign up as an affiliate and collect my boatloads.  Drop me your link and I'll sign up under you.

wait was it reverso day in that picture if it was i am sorry for asking questions about your shirt order take that to the bank bromigo 

:goodposting:

I only jumped in because it looked like pfireman was having a tough time explaining why this isn't a pyramid scheme.

Did he answer the micro-transaction question yet? Or the one about 150 bucks being a ridiculous amount of money for "account management"?
Not sure what your referring to in Micro-Transaction but make me understand your question and I'll answer it for the masses  

maybe it was modden you know that football game brought to you by the same folks that gave us poc mon take that to the bank bromigo 

Not sure what your referring to in Micro-Transaction but make me understand your question and I'll answer it for the masses  
I'm guessing the question is what will the in-app purchases be that will make the affiliates money?

Users who are viewing this thread