What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Mayor of Stockton CA is a Neat Guy (1 Viewer)

disagree this guy is not neat and i know a thing or two about what is neat take that to the bank bromigos 

Theses days Modesto is a much better place to live.
Yikes.  I had never been to California until I moved out to Oregon and had parts of California as my territory for audits.  In my head, I imagined Stockton as I envisioned every city in California - palm trees, nice looking girls, gentle breezes, surfers.  Not sure why, other than I was a pretty stupid kid.

When I arrived, I was terrified to get out of the car.  Hot, nasty, graffiti everywhere.  

Fairfax, VA mayor is a neat guy too.

The mayor of the city of Fairfax, Virginia, has been arrested after he allegedly gave methamphetamine to an undercover detective in exchange for a sexual encounter, Fairfax County police said.

Police in late July received a tip that Silverthorne may have been trading meth for sex on a website used to arrange casual sexual encounters between men. An undercover detective created a profile on the website, and Silverthorne contacted him within a few days, according to police.

They seized his phone at the airport and then busted him?  Very fishy

but he does sound like a scumbag

Users who are viewing this thread