What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Dynasty rookie drafts update (1 Viewer)

HairySasquatch

Footballguy
Just trying to get a feel for where the rookies are going in your dynasty drafts in the last couple of weeks.

This is where our top five just went in order:

1) Elliott

2) Shepard

3) Coleman

4) Treadwell

5) Doctson

everyone about to get their thumbs outta their rear ends and start taking Coleman at 2, like I advised months ago

If you believed in Treadwell or Docston during rookie drafts in May-June, I think it's short sighted to move them down.  Both situations were going to be tough for a rookie to have much of an impact.  Treadwell in a low volume run first offense, and Docston burried behind DJax, Garcon & even Crowder (who I think sucks).   I've always felt that Coleman was going to have the biggest breakout opporunity year 1 and he's been lighting up camp so I do not know how Shep jumps him at all. 

I'd much prefer Coleman, Treadwell or Doctson to Sheppard still.  I think I may go out there and throw out some offers as I have a few shares of Shep.

In my 2QB league, our rookie draft started this week.  I lucked into Coleman at 1.08.  Call it 1.06 if you take out the 2QB factor. Guess people got spooked by Gordon.  Here's the first round:

1.01 RB Elliott

1.02 QB Goff

1.03 QB Lynch

1.04 WR Treadwell

1.05 WR Doctson

1.06 RB Henry

1.07 WR Shepard

1.08 WR Coleman

1.09 WR Fuller

1.10 RB Dixon

superflex started aug 2

EE, Shepard, Treadwell, Coleman, Thomas, Henry, Wentz, Goff, Doctson, Dixon, Prosise, Howard, Perkins, Booker, Smallwood, Boyd, Lynch, Carroo, Fuller

0.5 ppr started aug 1

EE, Coleman, Shepard, Henry, Treadwell, Thomas, Doctson, Boyd, Booker, Fuller, Perkins, Dixon

Users who are viewing this thread