What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Willie's Band Names - In Remembrance (1 Viewer)

bananafish said:
I think Willie asked for it to be deleted. Didn't post anything though.

Sly Willie and the Stone Cold Deleters
That's some golden medal complaning right there. Hope that 27 year old drummer figures out what's what and leaves willie with nothing but the sandals and black socks he walked in with.

See the Otis Official FFA Politics thread from 2012 (something like that). Anyway, three plus pages with most everyone in agreement that Willie was an alias, and then trying to decide which poster he was the alias of. He fooled the rubes for four years, I will give him that, but the shtick finally ran out.

Last edited by a moderator:
See  the Otis Official Political Forum thread from 2012 -  three plus pages with everyone agreeing that Willie was an alias, and then trying to decide which poster he was the alias of. He fooled the rubes for four years, I will give him that, but the shtick finally ran out.

:rolleyes:   Is it possible for you not to make a dooshy post?  

I just had a random name hit me...I think it may be what Willie was looking for...

GOLDENPLANE

What do you think guys? Pretty good huh?

I just had a random name hit me...I think it may be what Willie was looking for...

GOLDENPLANE

What do you think guys? Pretty good huh?
GOLDENPLANE? Why not GOLDEN PLANE? or GOLDEN PLAIN?

Or forget gold.

SILVER SCOTCH

Some friends of mine got married years ago. They were named Silver and Scotch, so it was known as the Silver Scotch Wedding. My friends and I commented on how that would be a cool name for a band.

Users who are viewing this thread