What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Blueberry Oreos (1 Viewer)

It's like sugar and fat and blueberry flavoring? There is no way that can't taste good.

Last edited by a moderator:
The oreo thins are the ONLY thing better than the original oreo. 

More cookie, less cream. The GOAT

<_<  Based on the timestamp and the subject, I was positive this would be a drunk Otis going off the rails thread.

these idiotic oreo flavors are akin to swapping out a traditional pizza for a watermelon pizza.

gtfo here with that crap

The oreo thins are the ONLY thing better than the original oreo. 

More cookie, less cream. The GOAT
Negative.  Just the opposite for me.  The Oreo double stuffs are even better.

Same cookie, more cream.  THAT is GOAT.

The cookie is unquestionably the best part of an oreo. This isn't up for debate
Yeah, actually, it is.  The only thing that separates an Oreo from being any other cookie IS THE CREAM!  Literally, that is the whole point of the Oreo - the cream.

are these blueberry pie oreos or the blueberry oreos with chocolate wafers and blueberry-flavored cream?

the former doesn't look bad, but the latter is pretty gross-looking.

This is a really stupid debate.  You don't sit around and fight about what part of Mila Kunis is the best.  You just enjoy ####### Mila Kunis.

This is a really stupid debate.  You don't sit around and fight about what part of Mila Kunis is the best.  You just enjoy ####### Mila Kunis.
Why, that's right.  That is my general policy with her.  Thanks for the backup.  :thumbup:  

Why do people insist on screwing with things that are already pretty much perfect?

"You know the Beatles are great but why not throw in a dude on the accordion"?

"So I completely restored this 1969 Mustang Boss and then I put a cool spoiler and hood scoop on it."

Negative.  Just the opposite for me.  The Oreo double stuffs are even better.

Same cookie, more cream.  THAT is GOAT.
Nowadays you have to go with the mega stuffs because they cut back on the cream in the double stuffs. Even regular Oreos have less cream than when we were kids. Cheap ### nabisco robbing us blind. 

Why do people insist on screwing with things that are already pretty much perfect?

"You know the Beatles are great but why not throw in a dude on the accordion"?
They brought in Billy Preston to play keyboards on Get Back.

Why did they insist on screwing with something that was already pretty much perfect?

Users who are viewing this thread