What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Anarchy League 7 Thread (1 Viewer)

Anarchy99

Footballguy
Here is the 2016 Anarchy League 7 site.

Here is the randomly generated draft order:

freeanyong
Lott's Fingertip
Va703
HellToupee
Shadowfax
Crippler
BoltNlava
swabs
JeremyX13
kutta
Forte Yard Dash
SantaRoseUte
Foolofatook
Vector
TheGrimReaper
BassNBrew

Being in 4 of these, I thought I would do something different here with QB. Get that big playoff QB to make up points. 

Have bryant-kelce

julio

green bay qb

now to try these drafts moving like league 2

We can't seem to get on any roll here. We're 2 rounds behind most leagues and almost 7 rounds behind League 2. oof

To be fair we were the last league to start, might of had a round or two handicap

Eta: League 6 started the same day and are decently ahead

Last edited by a moderator:
3 folks are slow, rest keeping it moving. Need to get the pre-draft working when only 3 picks before your next one
Time to turn on 4 hr clock. Maybe they get lead out than. 4 guys with less than 15 min per pick. Where would this draft be without them

think I got this season wrapped up folks

Winston /Bortles

Charles/Freeman/Gore/Riddick/Woodhead

Austin/Fitz/DGB/JULIO/Wallace

think I got this season wrapped up folks

Winston /Bortles

Charles/Freeman/Gore/Riddick/Woodhead

Austin/Fitz/DGB/JULIO/Wallace
Before we start etching the trophy, as things look now, you have a 50/50 chance of starting off with a 0 at PK as Forbath is far from a lock as the Saints kicker.

Before we start etching the trophy, as things look now, you have a 50/50 chance of starting off with a 0 at PK as Forbath is far from a lock as the Saints kicker.
that should even the playing field a bit.. intentional move :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread