Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Richc111

Over the Cap web site

Hey guys,  not sure if this is the right spot to ask this. We have been using over the cap web site for our keeper league for salary cap numbers for years. A few days ago to site went dead? page sez forbidden you don't have permission to access site. This is really going to screw my league up. Does anyone else use this site or know about it . Thanks in advance.  Rich 

29 minutes ago, Richc111 said:

Hey guys,  not sure if this is the right spot to ask this. We have been using over the cap web site for our keeper league for salary cap numbers for years. A few days ago to site went dead? page sez forbidden you don't have permission to access site. This is really going to screw my league up. Does anyone else use this site or know about it . Thanks in advance.  Rich 

Working for me.

You can try Spotrac as well, should be the same numbers.

Or Tweet Jason from OverTheCap.  @Jason_OTC  I think.  

Yea we use to use spoteac but over the cap updated their info fasted plus spotec started limiting their info. I still can't get on over the cap nor can anyone in the league. Not sure whats up 

Edited by Richc111