What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 Preseason Game Observations (1 Viewer)

Ryan Matthews doesn't look hurt at all.  He got real small on that 10ish yd run, squirted through a hole, and then grabbed a few yards after contact as well.

Bucs 2nd round kicker misses the XP...   :loco:

I wasn't seeing much from the TB offense.  A couple nice screens, but when their O-Line wasn't getting any real push on normal running plays.  Anyone have a sense of how good that O-line is supposed to be this year?  

Evans had a nice slant route, and Winston helped him by faking to the flat first, made it impossible to defend Evans.  You can see that same play happening on the goal line without too much trouble.

2nd round kicker, and his first professional kick is a missed extra point.
244/244 under 40 in college.  He did hit the inside of the upright it looked like...and was still going up...but he'll have some pressure

So, the Eagles front 7 looked pretty good by the end of last year, and two years ago their special teams were one of the best in the league, scoring a lot of points.  They play the Browns in week 1.  Philly DST may be a good week 1 option for someone looking to stream.

So, the Eagles front 7 looked pretty good by the end of last year, and two years ago their special teams were one of the best in the league, scoring a lot of points.  They play the Browns in week 1.  Philly DST may be a good week 1 option for someone looking to stream.
They are going to be a decent play all year long

Not necessarily fantasy relevant, but I'm not sure I'll ever be able to to get used to seeing Kuhn in anything but the green and gold. Very strange to see him tote the rock for the Saints tonight.

Jimmy g to james white, 58 yard catch and run on a screen, down at the 1.  Blount with a nice run before it and another after to get the td

Allen Robinson is no joke.  3 catches for 80 yards in a quarter and looks in miseason form. Two great back to back acrobatic catches that drove the ball down the field. 

Malcolm Mitchell just got hurt, grabbing his arm in pain and taken to the locker room.  His elbow basically bent backwards.

Some good play from Trevor Siemian - real nice scramble and bullet throw down sideline at end of half. Composed in the pocket.

Need to see him with #1's against #1's.

Bronco D picking up where they left off

Last edited by a moderator:
Paxton Lynch first drive is a 3 and out - at least he lined up under center

Last edited by a moderator:
Carolina Panthers WRs looking real good.  Gina with a good night and an end zone look.  KB looks like a beast.  Funchess with a TD.

There was a lot to like. A several players really jumped out Thursday night some I've never heard of at all. Now I need to go back and see why they weren't on my radar.

Cant wait to see the rest of the games this weekend.

Tex

Allen Robinson is no joke.  3 catches for 80 yards in a quarter and looks in miseason form. Two great back to back acrobatic catches that drove the ball down the field. 
No Revis. He was guarded (if you want to call it that) by Dee Millner.

Users who are viewing this thread